Friday, July 21, 2023

Honeycore Tea

 Honeycore Tea

A little tea for summer with a bee theme. I am using one my favorite thrift finds, a tea set with a bee theme. It is called Buzz Buzz by Deb Mores made by Block Basics.

Honeycore Tea
The teapot and the sugar are bee skeps. 

Honeycore Tea
A little bee perched on top of the teapot.

Honeycore Tea
The flowers from my garden are Rudabeckia, daisies, lavender, and Blue Victoria Salvia.

Honeycore Tea
Such a perfect tea set for a summer tea. I made a little soudough loaf of bead to serve with it. I have posted this tea set before on my blog in 2011. It is always a popular post. What is your favorite summer tea set?

In Victory,
Sherry

2 comments:

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Dear Sherry, your sourdough bread looks fabulous! I have wanted to make it myself but I don't bake much at all any more. Hubby gets me sourdough bread at the grocery store and it is a fairly good bread. A friend of mine makes his own and he gave me a loaf one day which we proceeded to finish off in no time at all.
Your summer tea looks very cozy. I'm glad to see you are blogging again. Alas, I had to give it up because of my health. But I will pop in to visit you from time to time.

Wishing you much JOY in the Lord,
Sandi



The Charm of Home said...

Sandi, It is so good to hear from you! Wishing you much love and blessings from the Lord! Sherry