Monday, July 24, 2023

Cottage Garden: Sunflower Bouquet

 Cottage Garden: Sunflower Bouquet

At the end of July, I am always ready for a touch of fall. When the sunflowers bloom, they provide exactly what I need in the garden.

Cottage Garden: Sunflower Bouquet
My sunflower bouquet with a stalk of Rosemary is so pretty with the fall colors in this teacup. 

Cottage Garden: Sunflower Bouquet
I am not sure what sunflower varieties these are, but they are so welcome with this cup of tea. I love bringing the outdoors in with bouquets. Do you grow any flowers for your table?

In Victory,
Sherry

3 comments:

carrie@northwoods scrapbook said...

My forever Autumn loving heart adores this 🧡

Kelsey said...

What a beautiful bouquet, Sherry! It is so hot here that a glimpse of fall is most welcome.
I started planting sunflowers in my garden about 2 years ago, along with zinnias. I'd love to add more cut flowers- I'm sure I have some varieties in my seed collection...

Catherine said...

Beautiful !