Thursday, April 10, 2014

Home Sweet Home #165

Hello and welcome to Home Sweet Home!  This week I pulled a Cottage Style Collage from the archives.  

I had tea in Easter Tea'14.  I shared how I made these chick pressed cookies.

I described how I created the crosses in Making a Chocolate Cross for Easter.

There are so many great creative ideas, recipes, and beautiful homes at The Home Sweet Home party each week. Here are some of the great blogger's post that caught my eye from last week's Home Sweet Home.

A Southern Belle with Northern Roots showed off some nice Junk Style and Steampunk Jewelry she has made.

Cottage Gal Style showed off her Easy & Pretty Bunny Bunting.

Tazas & Cuentos shared a fantastic Children's Tea.

Simply Suzanne's at Home paid homage to on of my favorite flowers in Daffodils.

There were so many beautiful posts and wonderful food!   It is really hard to feature a few and, remember to be featured you must have a link back to the Home Sweet Home party.   Thank you to everyone who joins me at Home Sweet Home!  It is wonderful to have you here!

Sherry

Follow me on Twitter 

Follow me on Facebook 

Follow me on Pinterest 


Guidelines for Home Sweet Home Party: 
Attention: To link up you must have a permalink back to this party in your post or you won't be featured.


Link up anything in your home or garden.  I love seeing home tours and neat shops too!
My button is on my sidebar for the party, if you want to use it.   If you are new here I hope you will become a follower. Please don't link up more than two posts.  No Etsy link ups or direct advertising, please.  Please visit some of the other blogs and get some great inspiration.  Thanks.:)
Now let's see your beautiful homes, delicious recipes, crafts, or whatever makes your home special!

 *If you are pinning a post submitted here, please pin from the original site.

25 comments:

Nici @ Posed Perfection said...

Thanks for hosting! Your Easter tea looks so charming! Have a wonderful week.
Blessings,
Nici

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks so much for hosting!!

Hugs,
Debbie

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for the party!

FABBY'S LIVING said...

I love your Easter tea! Thank you for hosting!
Hugs,
FABBY

Poppy said...

Such sweet Easter features, so softly coloured and full of joy! Your treats are delightful and I'm sure just as delicious!

Thanks for hosting, Sherry and have a lovely weekend!

Poppy

The French Hutch said...

The cookies are lovely and look delicious, the crosses are awesome! Happy Spring..............
Thanks for hosting.

Kim said...

Love that bunny bunting! :) Thanks for the party!

Stan and Jody Gabara said...

Debra, Thanks for hosting a great party!
Hugs,
Jody

SwedishCorner ~ DownUnder...Pernilla said...

Thanks for the party, Sherry!
Such a lovely Easter tea setting :)
Autumn hugs from Australia♥ ~Pernilla

Tazas y Cuentos said...

Hello Sherry! Thank you very much for featuring my children's tea, it made me very happy.
I love your pressed cookies and the crosses, so pretty!
Besos,
Silvina

Debra@CommonGround said...

those children's teacups and saucers are just precious, thanks so much for hosting, Sherry!

Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

Your green transferware is so pretty, Sherry! Makes a wonderful photograph. Thanks so much for hosting once again!

Vintage Paint and more... said...

Love your tea party - the cookies, the tea cups... so sweet. Thank you for hosting. Cathy

Natasha in Oz said...

Many thanks for your lovely party, Sherry. Hope you have a happy weekend.

Best wishes,
Natasha in Oz

Unknown said...

Hi Sherry,

I just love your lily of the valley teacup and saucer in your header. I am partial to it because it is my birthday month's flower! I try to collect dishes featuring them when I can. Thank you so much for featuring my bunny bunting this week. Your cookies look so yummy. congrats on the feature.
Hugs, Lynnie

Nancy said...

I love those chocolate crosses, Sherry, and that children's tea is so sweet. Thanks for hosting this lovely party. ~ Nancy

Sylvia said...

Thank you for your hospitality, Sherry! Happy Spring!

Simply Suzannes at Home said...

Suzanne of Simply Suzannes at Home

Oh my goodness, thank you so much for featuring my daffodils. You made my day!
And another big thank you for hosting another great party!
Have a wonderful weekend,
Suzanne

Crystelle Boutique said...

Thank you so much for hosting this super fun party!!! :)
“hugs” Crystelle
Crystelle Boutique

living from glory to glory said...

Hello Sherry, I enjoyed visiting some of these sweet blogs. Hope you are well! I always enjoy your pretty settings and goodies....
Blessings, Roxy

Unknown said...

Beautiful features with such pretty photos! Thanks for hosting and have a great weekend Sherry.
Blessings,
Patti

Ivy and Elephants said...

Spring has definitely sprung at your beautiful home. Thanks so much for hosting this fab party!

Paula

JP said...

Such beautiful cookies, Sherry...thank ou for hosting and I hope you have a fabulous weekend filled with sunshine and love!
JP

Alice Wingerden said...

This is my first time linking up! Thanks for hosting and I LOVE all of the collections in your top collage pic. Swoon!

Kahli said...

Thanks for hosting! Those cookies look wonderful.