Thursday, April 3, 2014

Home Sweet Home #164

Hello and welcome to Home Sweet Home!  This week I shared a collage called The Sights of Spring.

I also had a tea with the first perennial plant I bought for my garden in Primrose Tea.

There are so many great creative ideas, recipes, and beautiful homes at The Home Sweet Home party each week. Here are some of the great blogger's post that caught my eye from last week's Home Sweet Home.

Diane at An Extraordinary Day shared her first attempt at cake decorating.  Which was really good!

Cindy at Beaux R'eves shared a Butterfly Garden Tablescape.   This was really pretty.  The spout has a chandlier crystal for a water drop.  Such a smart idea!

JP at Sweet Inspirations created Little Egg Carton Easter Baskets that were adorable!

Lynda at Gates of Crystal shared a Spring Home Tour that was lovely!

There were so many beautiful posts and wonderful food!   It is really hard to feature a few and, remember to be featured you must have a link back to the Home Sweet Home party.   Thank you to everyone who joins me at Home Sweet Home!  It is wonderful to have you here!







Sherry


Follow me on Twitter  


Follow me on Facebook 


Follow me on Pinterest 


Guidelines for Home Sweet Home Party: 


Attention: To link up you must have a permalink back to this party in your post or you won't be featured.


Link up anything in your home or garden.  I love seeing home tours and neat shops too!
My button is on my sidebar for the party, if you want to use it.   If you are new here I hope you will become a follower. Please don't link up more than two posts.  No Etsy link ups or direct advertising, please.  Please visit some of the other blogs and get some great inspiration.  Thanks.:)
Now let's see your beautiful homes, delicious recipes, crafts, or whatever makes your home special!

 *If you are pinning a post submitted here, please pin from the original site.


25 comments:

Jamie @ Domestically Vintage said...

Thanks for hosting as always, Sherry! Have a lovely weekend! ~ Jamie

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for the party Sherry!
Gorgeous features - off to visit now
Happy weekend :)
XXX

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Great features, Sherry. Love your shot of the bird's nest. Thank you for hosting and enjoy your weekend.

Blessings,
Sandi

SwedishCorner ~ DownUnder...Pernilla said...

Thanks for the party, Sherry! So lovely to see all these Spring posts at this time of the year :)Autumn hugs from Australia♥ ~Pernilla

Madonna/aka/Ms Lemon of Make Mine Lemon said...

Thank you so much for hosting. What lovely features.

Diane | An Extraordinary Day said...

Sherry....your spring collage makes my heart sing and the butterfly garden is the sweetest thing ever...I must pin it and try to make one sometime.

Thank you so much for featuring my first attempt at a layer cake and decorating. I can't remember the last time I had so much fun with sugar. Hopefully next time I won't be all thumbs. ;) Those pastry bags are a challenge!! Sherry...you made my day. Bless you!!

Decor To Adore said...

Oh spring has sprung! Thank you for the inspiration.

Nici @ Posed Perfection said...

Thanks for the fun party. Love those beautiful features!
Blessings,
Nici

Vintage Paint and more... said...

Sherry, the features are awesome - I especially love the egg carton baskets. Thank you so much for hosting... Cathy

Deborah Montgomery said...

thank you Sherry for hosting; so many pretty things to look at, as always!

Lynda Brandly said...

Sherry, thank you so much for featuring my Spring Home Tour!
love and blessings~
Lynda @ Gates of Crystal

Faye said...

Thanks for hosting Sherry!

Zuni, Chickadee Home Nest said...

Hi, Sherry. Thank you for hosting. Fun party~ ~Zuni

Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

I love your pretty spring collage, Sherry! I am definitely looking forward to more spring blooms. Thank you for hosting! Hope your weekend is great!

Unknown said...

Beautiful features Sherry! Thank you so much for hosting.
Blessings,
Patti

Magali@TheLittleWhiteHouse said...

Thank you so much for being our host and welcoming us with such pretty pictures.

JP said...

Linda,
I appreciate all the time that it take to host a party and to choose features,create the post, add photos, link their posts, notify the honorees (VIP)and all that is involved.
I thank you for adding mine to your wonderful line-up of choices and will share the news, now on my blog and in social media...whoop-whoop!
I shared my entire tablescape for Easter, this week.
Have a great weekend!
JP

JP said...

Geez, "Sherry"....my comment to you not meant for Linda was sincere just a typo since I am "flip flopping" with thank you's to other's who have also featured my post.
I'm bad! So, sorry, sweetie!

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for hosting!
-Emily

Poppy said...

Spring is looking soft and pretty here at The Charm of Home, lovely features, as always, as well! Thanks so much for hosting and have a wonderful weekend!

Poppy

Lauren @ My Wonderfully Made said...

I adore that Easter basket from the egg carton!! Will have to go check that out!

Simply Suzannes at Home said...

Suzanne of Simply Suzannes at Home

Thanks so much for hosting, Sherry!
Have a beautiful weekend,
Suzanne

Kim said...

Thanks Sherry! You are always such a gracious hostess! I love all the springy links this week!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the party Sherry!

Abby said...

Love the features!!
Thank you for hosting!