Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Easter Tea '14

Easter Tea: The Charm of Home

It is almost Easter, so I have been creating some Easter treats for the occasion.  Join me while I have tea and tell you what I have made.

Easter Tea: The Charm of Home
The sugar cookies are made with a cookie mold from  Wholeport.com.  The mold is a mooncake mold but, it really makes cute pressed cookies too.  This little cookie mold is a chick; at the moment I can't find it on their website, but there are many other molds to choose from.  Here is the recipe I used to make the cookies here.  The chocolate cross is a silicone mold also from Wholeport.com.  I will share how easy it is to make the chocolate crosses tomorrow.

Easter Tea: The Charm of Home
I also received some little gift bags from Wholeport.com.  I tucked the cookies and the crosses into the bags, perfect for Easter treats.

Easter Tea: The Charm of Home
The mug and plate I am using for tea today is made by Pfaltzgraff and the pattern is Weave.  I enjoyed creating these special Easter treats.  My youngest actually helped make these chick pressed cookies.  He did a really good job!  They came out better than the ones I made.
What do you like to make for the Easter season at your house? 
Thank you to my sponsor Wholeport for the craft items used in this post! 
I will link this to:

Tea Time Tuesday at Rose Chintz Cottage 
A Return to Loveliness  at A Delightsome Life 
Tea Cup Tuesday at Martha's Favorites
Tea Cup Tuesday at Artful Affirmations
Tuesday Cuppa Tea at Antiques and Teacups
Tea In The Garden at Bernideen's Tea Time Blog
Inspire Me Tuesday at A Stroll Thru Life
Tweak It Tuesday at Cozy Little House
Show and Tell Friday at My Romantic Home
Be Inspired Friday at Common Ground    
Feathered Nest Friday at French Country Cottage
Say G'Day at Natasha in Oz
Cottage Style Party at Lavender Garden Cottage 
Do Tell Tuesday at Mabey She Made It


Charm Bracelet Diva {at Home} said...

Normally we have a huge Easter egg hunt and I make a ton of fun Easter treats. But the kids are getting old and we're moving so there will be no hunt this
year:( I always loved making cute cupcakes for the brunch table, different ones each year. Also chocolate covered strawberries and lemon tarts. Your cookies look fabulous, and I love the china pattern. Reminds me of some Irish china I have.xoKathleen

marty (A Stroll Thru Life) said...

Gorgeous. Such a stunning setting. Thanks tons for linking to Inspire Me. Hugs, Marty

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Hi Sherry,
Your chick cookies are so cute and the crosses are very pretty. Moulds do such a good job.
I would love to find some daffodils for next week's tea too. They're scarce around here right now. For years, I always made a layered dessert, a black forest cake, or a marshmallow dessert for Easter. Not sure what I'll make this year. Thanks for coming to tea and have a lovely week.


Terri said...

Hello Sherry,
I love your basket weave china! I think it is a fab texture. It looks really great with your chocolate crosses and the doilies. The chic cookies are sweet and look fab in the bag. The vignette is lovely.

Mabey She Made It said...

What a lovely table setting. Thanks for linking up to the Do Tell Tuesday party!

June said...

Your Easter treats are lovely...and the photos of your setting are beautiful!!!!

living from glory to glory said...

Hello Sherry, How are You? I am planning on making a tea cozy on Friday for a Spring project. I am looking forward to a nice visit with a dear friend. Spring has been Topsy turvy! Your pictures and delightful cookies are so very pretty!
Blessings Always, and come visit soon... Roxy

Amy at Ms. Toody Goo Shoes said...

So pretty! They look like what you would find in an expensive bakery!

Tea in Texas said...

These cookies are very cute! I'm glad you and your son created them together. The little bags are perfect for gifts at Easter. Have great tea time!


Bernideen said...

Those cookies are lovely and look delicate and delicious!!!

martinealison said...

Ces petits gâteaux sont tellement beaux qu'on voudrait les conserver comme une oeuvre d'art.
J'aime beaucoup vos photos.
Gros bisous

Ruth Weston said...

What wonderful molded cookies and chocolates! So perfect! Tey do make wonderful gifts, and I bet your recipients will be thrilled! Thanks so much for linking to Tuesday Cuppa Tea!

Victorian Tailor said...

The cookies are amazing, look so good! Very pretty! Celeste

Beth Laverty said...

The cookies are wonderful. Your son did a FINE JOB!

Snap said...

I love your Pfaltzgraff Weave. Looks like you all ready for Easter with some very special Easter goodies. Happy Tea Day

Simply Suzannes at Home said...

Suzanne of Simply Suzannes at Home

What a lovely tea. The crosses that you made are elegant. So pretty.
I love quiet moments with a cup of tea and a special cookie. Thanks so much for sharing with us.
Have a beautiful week,

Lady of the Manor said...

Those cookies are just exquisite!!I've not seen silicon molds for several years. I used to make cream cheese mints with them. I'll have to check out that website to see if they sell them, too. Happy Easter!!

Judith @ Lavender Cottage said...

Your elegant cookies are perfect for Easter.

Diane VintageZest said...

I adore this set-up for Easter! Also, congrats because you are featured on this week's Do Tell Tuesday link party and have been pinned to our features board! Feel free to grab a button and link up this week too. :) http://www.vintagezest.com/2014/04/do-tell-tuesday-19-with-features.html

Diane @ Vintage Zest


Related Posts with Thumbnails