Friday, May 17, 2024

Tea Under the Old Garden Rose

 Tea Under the Zephirine Drouhin

 This is Zephirine Drouhin, my old garden rose. It blooms so pretty every year and makes a nice spot for tea.

Tea Under the Zephirine Drouhin

Tea Under the Zephirine Drouhin


Tea Under the Zephirine Drouhin

Tea Under the Zephirine Drouhin
Thanks for joining me in the garden for tea! 

Joining: Inspire Me Monday at My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia
              Inspire Me Tuesday at A Stroll Thru Life
              Share Your Style at French Ethereal
              Vintage Charm at Our Hopeful Home
              Thursday Favorite Things at Follow the Yellow Brick Home
              Create, Bake, Grow, and Gather at Shabby Art Boutique
              Farmhouse Friday at County Road 407
              Funtastic Friday at Two Chicks and a Mom
             Home Matters Link Party at Days Filled with Joy
             Wonderful Wednesday at Ducks in a Row
             Morning Cup of Joe at The Cottage Market
             Funtastic Friday at Building Our Hive 

In Victory,
Sherry

4 comments:

Debby said...

So nice.

Julie @ My Wee Abode said...

Just lovely! Congrats on your feature and My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia. We'd love for you to consider placing Tuesday Turn Abouts on your link party schedule, via My Wee Abode. Hope to see you there!

French Ethereal said...

Oh my goodness, Sherry! I LOVE your Zepharine Droughan climber!!! Mine have all finished blooming for now, but I've fed them all and am in process of deadheading... Hoping to have more blooms soon on the repeaters. :)

Enjoy your lovely garden and more teas out there! Happy to double-feature two of your posts this week,

Big hugs,
Barb :)

Joy from Days Filled With Joy said...

So lovely! I'd love to have a cup of tea with you there! Thanks for joining in on Home Matters Linky Party! I will be featuring your post this week! #HomeMattersParty xx