Monday, December 11, 2023

Winter Hutch and Mantel

Winter Hutch
Winter decorating at my house has become a very low-key affair. So, I opt for candles, not electricity, branches of pine, and not garlands. 

Winter Hutch

Winter Hutch
I displayed a new set of transferware in the hutch and pulled out some different pewter. 

Winter Hutch
I really like how it looks. Nothing too splashy, just a little more comfy since we are inside for a few months. 

Winter Mantel
On the mantel, I added some ferns to remind me of the ferns that will grow as soon as spring gets here.

WInter Mantel

Winter Mantel
Candles aglow are a wonderful sight. We are all lighting our candles so we can all shine together.
Whoever follows me will not walk in darkness, but will have the light of life. John 8:12

In Victory,
Sherry

1 comment:

Bernideen said...

This looks lovely and that rosemary must smell wonderful!