Monday, November 6, 2023

Cottage Tea

 Cottage Tea

I took my little tea tray to my cottage corner and wanted to photograph this setting. I served apple cider mini bundt cakes and cupcakes and had hibicus tea. I will share the recipe later this week.

Cottage Tea
There is nothing more cozy than a steaming cup of tea. 

Cottage Tea

Cottage Tea

Cottage Tea
And now the light is fading as I have been cooking and setting up my tea. The sun is setting earlier and casting shadows where there were none an hour ago. 

In Victory,
Sherry 

3 comments:

Bernideen said...

Those little cakes would be the perfect size for 1 of 3 desserts on an Afternoon Tea Tray! Lovely!

living from glory to glory said...

Hello, What a sweet surprise to see your posts! Hope you're doing well! Blessings, Roxy

carrie@northwoods scrapbook said...

Your tea looks lovely and those cupcakes so yummy! And I love the Autumn feel to it all. Blessings xo