Monday, October 2, 2023

Patiently Waiting Tea

Autumn Tea
I am patiently waiting for the fall temperatures to arrive. It is still hot yet again this week, and although it is not unbearable, I really would like to have some crisp days. 
 
Autumn Tea

Autumn Tea
I am trying out my fall vibes in this tea with some new Jacobean-print napkins that I thought were especially pretty. 

Autumn Tea

Autumn Tea
It is the little things that bring us joy on the home front. A vintage tea set and a classic print on the napkins make a house feel like home.
What are you doing to make your home cozy for fall?

In Victory,
Sherry


3 comments:

carrie@northwoods scrapbook said...

I hope those temps show up soon dear Friend! What a gorgeous tea set. 😍 It's finally cooling down here a bit and may be in the 40's by this weekend! That will definitely feel like hot tea weather. Lol I plan to cozy up with some and maybe make up a big pot of soup to welcome the first truly chilly weather.
Blessings. xoxo

Bernideen said...

Yes, cool weather would be wonderful for you. These are pretty photos of your blue transferware....lovely.

Catherine said...

I am decorating, making fabric pumpkins, painting furniture and baking.