Monday, August 7, 2023

More Bouquets from the Cottage Garden

 Sunflower Bouquet
So many flowers are coming out of the garden, and just so many hours in the day. This is a volunteer sunflower. I don't know what variety this sunflower is. It reminds me of Teddy Bear Sunflower, but it is seven feet tall.

Cottage Stoneware Pitcher
Do you like my cottage-style stoneware pitcher? I found this at a thrift store this spring and waited till it went half price. I love the blackberries on the front of it.  

Sorbet Colored Zinnia Bouquet

This zinnia bouquet is in sorbet colors, but I just collected them and created the color combination from a picture I saw on Instagram. The colors are lavender, bright coral, light coral, Queen Lime, and some Hyssop. 

Sorbet Colored Zinnia Bouquet
It is going to rain, so I brought these inside to enjoy, but sometimes I put the bouquets outside on the outdoor furniture to enjoy. 


2 comments:

Kelsey said...

Your bouquets are lovely, and I love the blackberry pitcher, too. I need to plan my cut flower garden so I have something with which to adorn my home this fall. Our heat has made everything wither outside, but soon it will be planting time again. I can't wait!

Daniela said...

Your shots are always so charming, dear Sherry, there's always such an inner elegance in everything you catch in your photographs, thank you for sharing this grace with us!
Have a lovely remainder of your week
X Daniela @ ~ My little old world ~ (Dany)