Friday, July 14, 2023

Cottage Tea with a Cranberry and Lime Bouquet

Cottage Tea with a Cranberry & Lime Bouquet
Today I couldn't decide if the flowers or the teaware were to be highlighted in this post. Needless to say, the flowers won out. The garden is generous with its production of zinnias, which overwhelm me. This cranberry and lime colored combination of flowers is one of my favorites.

Cranberry & Lime Flower Bouquet
The flowers in this bouquet are Rubenza Cosmos, Yarrow, Zinnia Queeny Lime Orange, Zinnia Queeny Lime Red, Zinnia Queeny Lime, Envy Zinnia, and a coral Zinnia.

Cottage Tea
The teacup is by Shelley China, and the pattern is Duchess. The pie was an attempt at a sourdough discard apple pie, but I am not a fan of this sourdough pie crust. I am still working on my sourdough discard recipes; some are hits and some are not.

Cottage Tea
The teapot is a TJ Maxx find from a few years ago. The vase is a Ball green glass mason jar. 
Have you been gathering bouquets from your garden? Tell me what you have growing.

In Victory,
Sherry

6 comments:

Daniela said...

Sherry Dear,
How charming and heartwarming your shots are!
I love your bouquets of zinnias, so as I love your teacup with its saucer!
Have a wonderful Sunday in your so amazing world filled with Victorian atmosphere
X Daniela @ ~ My little old world ~ (Dany)

carrie@northwoods scrapbook said...

Hello dear Sherry! Gorgeous bouquet shots. I love that color combo too. I think that's why Christmas colors are so loved - because versions of reds and greens always play so nicely together. ;)
Just beautiful!

Rajani Rehana said...

Beautiful blog

The Charm of Home said...

Thank you Rajani Rehana.

Denise said...

Hi Sherry,

I'm sooo glad to see you blogging again!! I always loved reading your posts and seeing your lovely pictures. This flower bouquet is just charming; I love zinnias. I used to grow them in my perennial garden in Greensboro years ago. The teacup and saucer are lovely -- such a pretty, dainty pattern and perfect with your flowers. This makes me want a slice of apple pie. :D

I'm looking forward to being able to read your blog again. Welcome back!!!

Hugs,

Denise at Forest Manor

The Charm of Home said...

Thank you Denise!!