Friday, July 7, 2023

Cottage Tea: Brambly Hedge Summer

Cottage Tea: Brambly Hedge Summer

Now that summer is finally here, it is time to get out the Brambly Hedge Summer china and enjoy a fruit crumble with flowers, of course.

Gooseberry Crumble
What crumble did I make? A gooseberry crumble, sweet, tart, and extra delicious!  The recipe for the crumble is here

Brambly Hedge and mini bouquet
One of my favorite ways to adorn the cottage table is with a mini bouquet. This bouquet is in a little Brambly Hedge creamer that is barely over 3-1/2inches in height. 

Brambly Hedge and mini bouquet
For the flowers, I have used a very small Hydrangea, Stock, Sweet Alyssum, Cottage Pinks, double Feverfew, and Classic Romantic Bachelor's Button. The garden has exploded with flower combinations, and I am eager to get out there and try some out in new bouquets. 

In Victory,
Sherry


1 comment:

Bernideen said...

How very charming. I thought I need to have a Beatrix Potter tea in the garden because of all the "moles" that have invaded our yard - haha!