Thursday, August 28, 2014

Home Sweet Home #184

Hello and welcome to Home Sweet Home! This week I couldn't hold out any more I brought up fall in A Taste of Fall.

And, I had time to include one more book in my Austen in August reading challenge by sharing The Jane Austen Cookbook.

There are so many great ideas, great decorating, and delicious recipes at the Home Sweet Home Party each week.  Here are a few that caught my eye from last week.

Suzan of Simply Vintageous caught me completely off guard by this An Ode...and a hutch makeover (to a Newborn Girl) that creatively came to her through this furniture makeover.  It was sweet, wonderful, and a post not to be missed!  

Nancy of Nancy's Daily Dish shares English Cottage Living Room- Before Partly After & Still a Work in Progress.  It looks fabulous to me! 

Living the Gourmet had me drooling with these Chocolate Chip Pretzel Cookies.

Purnima at A Creative Project created this beautiful table in honor of India's  (her home country) Independence Day in Indian Themed Table Decor for Summer.

I had on several occasions wanted to feature some of your entries but, you don't create a link back to the Home Sweet Home party.  So, please include that link so I can feature you too!
I am really lucky to have all of your amazing posts because, it is you who make the Home Sweet Home party so special!  You are all so talented and share such wonderful posts!  It is really hard to feature a few and, remember to be featured you must have a link back to the Home Sweet Home party.   Thank you to everyone who joins me at Home Sweet Home!  It is wonderful to have you here!

Sherry

Follow me on Twitter 

Follow me on Facebook

Follow me on Pinterest

Follow me where I really enjoy the visual aspect of blogging on  Tumblr

Guidelines for Home Sweet Home Party: 
Attention: To link up you must have a permalink back to this party in your post or you won't be featured.
Link up anything in your home or garden.   I love seeing home tours and neat shops too!
My button is on my sidebar for the party, if you want to use it.   If you are new here I hope you will become a follower. Please don't link up more than two posts.  No Etsy link ups or direct advertising, please.  Please visit some of the other blogs and get some great inspiration.  Thanks.:)
Now let's see your beautiful homes, delicious recipes, crafts, or whatever makes your home special!

 *If you are pinning a post submitted here, please pin from the original source.



19 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for the feature and your kind words Sherry !
It's such an honor to be included with such amazing projects -
And of course many thanks for hosting another great party
Hope you have a wonderful wknd
Hugs,
Suzan

Nancy said...

I love Nancy's English Cottage Living Room. I'd take it in a heartbeat. Thanks for hosting the party, Sherry. Have a great weekend. ~ Nancy @ A Joyful Cottage

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Wonderful features. LOVE Nancy's living room; especially the chairs! Thank you for the party, Sherry, and enjoy your holiday weekend.

Blessings,
Sandi

Poppy said...

Hi Sherry,

Well, fall is still far away for us here in the Mediterranean, but you sure make it tempting with your cozy treats and reads! Thanks for hosting and have a lovely weekend!

Poppy

Simply Suzannes at Home said...

Thanks so much for hosting, Sherry!
Have a great weekend,
Suzanne

Unknown said...

Thanks for hosting another great party Sherry! Lots of great features!

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Pretty features!
Thank you so much for hosting.
Have a nice rest of the week.
FABBY

Debra@CommonGround said...

just linked up, thanks for hosting, Sherry!

Donna Wilkes said...

Nancy's living room is a dream - thanks for the great features and for hosting.

Nancy's Daily Dish said...

Hi Sherry,

Imagine how surprised I was when coming over to see my living room featured!!! I feel so honored to be featured with so many talented bloggers. Thank you!

Thanks for hosting as well!

Have a safe and Happy Labor Day weekend.

Nancy

p/s just started following you on Tumblr also…so many GORGEOUS photos you have!

Unknown said...

Thanks for hosting.

Sarah @ Backwoods Babies

Julie said...

The photos on your blog are beautiful! Thanks for hosting the party!

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Wow! The India Day project really caught my eye. So creative!

And you have me craving chocolate chip cookies at breakfast!

xo

Sheila

angie said...

danke für die schönen bilder, der kuchen sieht lecker aus!!! alles liebe von angie aus deutschland

Lou Lou Girls said...

Hello cute lady! What a fun party. Thank you for hosting. Please come and party with us. We would love to see what you have been working on. http://loulougirls.blogspot.com
Happy Friday! Lou Lou Girls

Purnima@a creative project said...

Hi Sheila!!
Thank you so much for featuring me!!Its absolutely a privilege to be part of the beautiful posts on your blog!! Thanks for hosting the party!!
Have a lovely day!!
xo

Nanna said...

what a beautiful linky party, I've been updating all of my blogs & doing a lot of canning so everythings a hot mess over here lol! maybe I'll get to join in soon as can get out of the kitchen or maybe you'd like to see my hot mess lol!
Helen

Shenita @ Embellishments by SLR said...

Sherry, these are wonderful features! Thanks so much for hosting. Glad to link up! Have a great weekend!

Kathy said...

Thank you for hosting, Sherry - always a delight to join your party,
Kathy