Thursday, November 14, 2013

Home Sweet Home # 145

Hello and welcome to Home Sweet Home!  This week I relived my childhood Christmases in Christmas Memories.

I am getting ready for the holidays in Let the Holiday Baking Begin.

I tried a new pumpkin pie recipe in Pumpkin Chiffon Pie.

There are so many great ideas and recipes at The Home Sweet Home party each week. Here are some of the great blogger's post that caught my eye from last week's Home Sweet Home.

Mary at Home is Where the Boat Is did a post on Fall at the Table that was fantastic!

Tasha at Designer Trapped in a Lawyer's Body showed off her DIY Laundry Room Makeover.


Tammy at One More Time Events showed off a Christmas Peppermint Dessert Bar. YUM!

Kim at Living Vintage showed off her Vintage Master Bedroom Makeover.

 There were so many wonderful posts.  It is really hard to feature a few and, remember to be featured you must have a link back to the Home Sweet Home party.   Thank you to everyone who joins me at Home Sweet Home!  It is wonderful to have you here!
  Sherry

Follow me on Twitter  
Follow me on Facebook 
Follow me on Pinterest

Guidelines for Home Sweet Home Party: 
 
 
Attention: To link up you must have a permalink back to this party in your post or you won't be featured.

Link up anything in your home or garden.  I love seeing home tours and neat shops too!

My button for the party is at the "Buttons" link at the top of the blog under the header, if you want to use it.   If you are new here I hope you will become a follower. Please don't link up more than two posts.  No Etsy link ups or direct advertising, please.  Please visit some of the other blogs and get some great inspiration.  Thanks.:)
Now let's see your beautiful homes, delicious recipes, crafts, or whatever makes your home special!

 *If you are pinning a post submitted here, please pin from the original site.


28 comments:

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Hi Sherry,
You shared some wonderful features and I just finished reading your Christmas Memories; very touching! Thank you hosting and linking to my HOME.

Blessings,
Sandi

Mary said...

Hi Sherry~ Thanks so much for sharing my Fall at the Table post! I'm honored to be included among your features!

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for hosting - hope you have a great wknd!
Hugs,

Kathy said...

Great features this week, Sherry - I appreciate you hosting,
Kathy

Unknown said...

A million thanks for featuring my laundry room reveal! And thanks for hosting this wonderful party!

- Tasha @ Designer Trapped in a Lawyer's Body

Sarah said...

Christmas peppermint dessert bar ~ now that sounds fabulous. Thanks for hosting, Sherry.

Deb @ Frugal Little Bungalow said...

Thank you for hosting! :)

One More Time Events said...

Thank you so much for the feature and thank you for hosting:)

Nici @ Posed Perfection said...

Thanks for hosting, Sherry! Hope you are doing well. Have a great rest of the week!
Blessings,
Nici

Donna Wilkes said...

Love the features tonight and there are some very creative links here. Thank you for hosting.

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Nice features! Thank you so much for the great party, I appreciate you hostessing it.
Hugs,
FABBY

Ivy and Elephants said...

Thanks so much for hosting! As always the features and links are amazing.
Hugs,
Patti

Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

So much of celebrating the holidays is about the delicious food. And your photos are always so pretty too. Thanks once again for hosting during the holidays, Sherry!

Savannah Granny said...

Sherry, Thank you so much for graciously hosting each week, xoGinger

Vintage Paint and more... said...

Thank you for hosting such a great party... Cathy

Gina @ VictorianWannaBe said...

Hi Sherry,
Thanks so much for hosting. I'm off to check out the party!
Happy Friday!
Gina

Faye said...

Love the tin ceiling feature. Thanks for hosting!

Poppy said...

Lovely features, Sherry and your own Christmas memories are cozy and magical! Thanks for hosting and have a brilliant weekend!

Poppy

Curtains in My Tree said...

thanks for hosting
everyone is posting Christmas and I trying to get my house straighten up enough to have Thanksgiving diner this year

Kim said...

Sherry, your posts make me want to skip right over Thanksgiving and get right to Christmas Thank you for the inspiration and the lovey party. I hope you have a super weekend! :) Kim

Unknown said...

So much to inspire today Sherry. I am in love with the vintage inspired bedroom. That is fantastic! Thanks so much for hosting dear lady and have a great weekend.
Blessings,
Patti

Stan and Jody Gabara said...

Sherry, Love all your delicious recipes this week! Thanks so much for hosting!

Hugs,
Jody

Debra@CommonGround said...

oh that peppermint dessert bar looks delish! thanks so much for hosting, Sherry!!

Kathryn Ferguson Griffin said...

Thanks for hosting! Have a fun weekend. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

JP said...

I'm ready for some pumkin pie, now! Thanks for hosting, Sherry!

Art and Sand said...

Thanks for hosting. It is so nice to find so many great ideas at one party.

Jeannie and Linda said...

What a fabulous party, I got sidetracked for a while. Thank you so much for hosting. This may be my second comment????
Jeannie

Debby Ray said...

Sherry...what a great party! I just love your sweet photos too. Your presentations give such a feel of warmth and comfort. Thanks for hosting!