Monday, June 5, 2023

Cottage Tea: Late Spring

Cottage Tea
I will squeeze one more late spring tea in here at Victory Cottage. I am using my Royal Doulton Brambly Hedge spring china. Also a lovely little teapot with a bird perched on top.

Cottage Tea
In late spring, I have an abundance of flowers all blooming at once, so I decided to put them all on the table together. Shown are tulips, peonies, salvia, nepta, roses, and dusty miller. 
 

Cottage Tea
The spring china from Brambly Hedge by Royal Doulton. 

Cottage Tea

I am serving strawberries and chantilly cream with this tea, of course, for they are also in abundance in late spring.

In Victory,

Sherry

3 comments:

carrie@northwoods scrapbook said...

Hello Sherry! How lovely to see you back. ;) I was just catching up on some of your recent posts. You're such a kindred spirit with baking, flowers and tea. I LOVE that china!! So pretty. Have a blessed week ahead. xo

Bernideen said...

Love, love that you are blogging again! Welcome back!

Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

Your spring blooms are so pretty! Nothing cheerier than Brambly Hedge. J.