Thursday, September 4, 2014

Home Sweet Home #185

Hello and welcome to Home Sweet Home!  This week I wished you a Happy Labor Day! 

I had a lovely tea in anticipation of fall in Sweet September...

I also shared with you the recipe for this Apple Pie Bread.  It was delicious! 

There are so many great ideas, great decorating, and delicious recipes at the Home Sweet Home Party each week.  Here are a few that caught my eye from last week.


Cindy at Dwellings shared a great post on The Keeping Room.  


Next, Nancy at Nancy's Daily Dish shared her dog decor (and transferware) for National Dog Day!  

Joy at A Vintage Green shared a great vintage find with this Price-Kensington teapot in August Thrifted Finds.

Kathy at A Delightsome Life shared these stunning Book Page Leaf Crafts.

I had on several occasions wanted to feature some of your entries but, you don't create a link back to the Home Sweet Home party.  So, please include that link so I can feature you too!
I am really lucky to have all of your amazing posts because, it is you who make the Home Sweet Home party so special!  You are all so talented and share such wonderful posts!  It is really hard to feature a few and, remember to be featured you must have a link back to the Home Sweet Home party.   Thank you to everyone who joins me at Home Sweet Home!  It is wonderful to have you here!

Sherry

Follow me on Twitter 

Follow me on Facebook

Follow me on Pinterest

Follow me where I really enjoy the visual aspect of blogging on  Tumblr

Guidelines for Home Sweet Home Party: 
Attention: To link up you must have a permalink back to this party in your post or you won't be featured.
Link up anything in your home or garden.   I love seeing home tours and neat shops too!
My button is on my sidebar for the party, if you want to use it.   If you are new here I hope you will become a follower. Please don't link up more than two posts.  No Etsy link ups or direct advertising, please.  Please visit some of the other blogs and get some great inspiration.  Thanks.:)
Now let's see your beautiful homes, delicious recipes, crafts, or whatever makes your home special!

 *If you are pinning a post submitted here, please pin from the original source.


22 comments:

Curtains in My Tree said...


Hello
I just love those featured pictures the old picnic group and Nancy at the Daily Dish always has beautiful vignettes.

Thanks for having us over

Unknown said...

Beautiful features Sherry -
I LOVED that keeping room!
Thanks for another great party - hope you have a wonderful weekend!
hugs,
Suzan

Simply Suzannes at Home said...

Thanks so much for hosting, Sherry!
Have a wonderful week,
Suzanne
PS LOVE that opening pic :0)

Julie said...

There are some really inspirational features this week, and your apple pie bread looks delicious! Thanks for hosting :)

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Hi Sherry,
What fabulous features and your apple bread looks delicious. Thanks for hosting and have a terrific weekend.

Blessings,
Sandi

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks so much for the party and for your visit!!

Hugs,
Debbie

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Love that first image, lots of memories too! Very pretty features.
Thanks for hosting, today I'm sharing vignettes and finds.
Hugs,
FABBY

Poppy said...

Ah, that first black and white pic is so wonderfully nostalgic and reminiscent of sweet and simpler times! Thanks so much for hosting and have a lovely weekend!

Poppy

Natasha in Oz said...

Thanks so much for the party lovely lady. Have a great weekend.

Best wishes,
Natasha in Oz

Shenita @ Embellishments by SLR said...

Sherry, these are wonderful features! Thanks so much for hosting. Hope you're having a great week!

Catherine said...

I love the retro picture of the picnic. I really do. It is a comforting picture. Lovely party. Thank you. Blessings, Catherine

Cindy @ Dwellings-The Heart of Your Home said...

Thanks so much for featuring my Keeping Room, and for hosting!
Blessings,
Cindy

Kathy said...

Thank you for featuring the book page leaf projects - I have more leaves cut out and am hoping to get more crafting done tomorrow~ I truly appreciate you!
Kathy

Cathy @ My 1929 Charmer said...

Thanks for hosting and have a great weekend!

Unknown said...

Sherry, I love that photo of all the people gathered together eating. A lot of churches used to do that. Thanks for hosting another great party!

Nancy's Daily Dish said...

Thank you for featuring my study, Sherry! That was a a last minute photo I took just before finishing up that post!

I saw your Apple Bread post yesterday and it reminded me of an Apple bread I used to make called Apple Cake. I had forgotten all about it until seeing yours. This is the perfect time of year for it. Sounds so yummy!

Thanks as always for hosting!

Nancy

Lynn Fern said...

Ahhhh that Apple Pie Bread looks so yummy! Great party as always!!!

Lou Lou Girls said...

Hello cute lady! I love stopping by your party. Thanks for hosting. I hope you have had a chance to stop by our party. We would love to see what you have been working on. http://loulougirls.blogspot.com
Happy Thursday! Lou Lou Girls

Something Nice and Pretty said...

Thanks so much for hosting every week!

Kameel huise tussen spore said...

Thanks for hosting and a wonderful selection. Have a great day
Greetings from South Africa
Sandra

FABBY'S LIVING said...

I came back! Thanks for hosting again!
Hugs,
FABBY

Jeanette@Creating a Life Studio said...

Thanks so much for hosting, Sherry!