Thursday, April 24, 2014

Home Sweet Home #167

Strawberries & Cream: The Charm of Home
Hello and welcome to Home Sweet Home!  I only created one new post this week.  It was a little bit of a blogging break with the long weekend, much needed time was used to catch up with family members.  I hope you all had a delightful time over the holiday.  I served Strawberries & Cream with my tea this week and showed off a new Brambly Hedge plate.

There are so many beautiful homes and creative ideas at the Home Sweet Home party each week!  Here are a few that caught my eye from last week. 


Forget-me-nots
Bella of Bella's Rose Cottage shared a glimpse of her enchanting spring garden in Lost in the Garden...


Clock Gallery Wall
Alice at Thoughts from Alice shared her cousin's entryway that had a Clock Gallery Wall.  Loved this look! 


Screened in porch
Dawn at We Call It Junkin shared her inspirations for Alternatives to the Traditional Screened Porch.


Tea in the garden
Janet of Rosemary and Thyme shared an Afternoon in the Garden.

I am really lucky to have all of your amazing posts because, it is you who make the Home Sweet Home party so special!  You are all so talented and share such amazing posts!  It is really hard to feature a few and, remember to be featured you must have a link back to the Home Sweet Home party.   Thank you to everyone who joins me at Home Sweet Home!  It is wonderful to have you here!

Sherry

Follow me on Twitter 

Follow me on Facebook

Follow me on Pinterest

Guidelines for Home Sweet Home Party: 
Attention: To link up you must have a permalink back to this party in your post or you won't be featured.
Link up anything in your home or garden.  I love seeing home tours and neat shops too!
My button is on my sidebar for the party, if you want to use it.   If you are new here I hope you will become a follower. Please don't link up more than two posts.  No Etsy link ups or direct advertising, please.  Please visit some of the other blogs and get some great inspiration.  Thanks.:)
Now let's see your beautiful homes, delicious recipes, crafts, or whatever makes your home special!

 *If you are pinning a post submitted here, please pin from the original source.




27 comments:

Michele M./ Finch Rest said...

What beautiful features!

And I want to grab those luscious strawberries right now, yum!

Thanks for hosting!

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Nice features. Thank you for hosting and have a lovely weekend ahead.
FABBY

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for the party - beautiful features!
Have a lovely warm weekend :)
xxx

Trisha said...

Thanks for a great party!

~Trisha

Trisha said...

Thanks for a great party!

~Trisha

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks so much for the party!!

Hugs,
Deb

SwedishCorner ~ DownUnder...Pernilla said...

Time with family is so important! ...strawberries and cream - yum! Thanks for the party, Sherry :) Have a great weekend! Autumn hugs from Australia♥ ~Pernilla

Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

I took a blog break too! But I can't believe how you keep finding those darling Brambley Hedge plates! Haha! Love that idea for a screened porch. Thanks for hosting Sherry!

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Have a nice weekend, Sherry, and thank you for hosting.

Blessings,
Sandi

Simply Suzannes at Home said...

Suzanne of Simply Suzannes at Home

Beautiful features!
Thanks so much for hosting!
Have a beautiful week,
Suzanne

Nancy said...

Lovely features. And the strawberries look luscious. Have a great weekend, Sherry. Thanks for hosting. ~ Nancy

Natasha in Oz said...

Many thanks for hosting today. Hope your Friday is fabulous.

Best wishes,
Natasha in Oz

I LOVE your header-the pictures are stunning!

Denise said...

Yum, strawberries and cream are hard to beat. :) Sherry, I'm in love with your Brambly Hedge dishes; I've been admiring them on your previous posts. They are just lovely and perfect for serving strawberries and cream. :)

Thank you for hosting, Sherry, and have a wonderful weekend!

Hugs,

Denise at Forest Manor

Poppy said...

Hi Sherry,

Glad you enjoyed your time with family and friends! I am enchanted with Bella's garden and off to visit it! Thanks so much for hosting and have a lovely weekend!

Poppy

Crystelle Boutique said...

Fantabulous party ~ Thanks much, girl!! :)
hugs x, Crystelle
Crystelle Boutique

Unknown said...

I'm glad you had a nice break and time with your family. Thank you for all you do and blessings to you,
Patti

Stan and Jody Gabara said...

Sherry, Thanks for hosting another wonderful party!
Love all the features!! Have a great weekend!
Hugs,
Jody

Magali@TheLittleWhiteHouse said...

Oh, an other adorable plate to drool over and I missed that post? I'm a little lost since feedburner is failing to send me any updates. I'm off to check it!

Lou Lou Girls said...

Beautiful blog! I never miss your party. If you get a chance, I would really appreciate it if you would stop by our newbie party that starts every Tuesday morning. http://loulougirls.blogspot.com
Have a great weekend. Lou Lou Girls

Aimee at Refresh-Renew... said...

Thanks for hosting! Lovely features!-aimee

Something Nice and Pretty said...

Thanks for hosting Sherry...love the clock gallery wall, I pinned it to my "For the Walls" board!

Rosemary and Thyme said...

Thank you for featuring my Afternoon Tea post. I am happily surprised and flattered. It is a pleasure to join your party each week. It is always nice to take a break.


Janet
rosemary-thyme.blogspot.com

Betsy said...

Thank You for hosting and will enjoy looking around to see what others have to share.
betsy

Linda Walker said...

Thank you for hosting!!! I enjoyed scrolling through this week's features. I especially love the clock display.
Linda
mysewwhatblog

lmc said...

thank you for this discovery !!
à bientôt de France !!
véro

Anonymous said...

Thanks for hosting! Have a great week ahead!

Abby said...

Thank you for hosting!