Thursday, April 17, 2014

Home Sweet Home #166

Easter Collage: The Charm of Home
Hello and welcome to Home Sweet Home!  This week I created an Easter Collage out of some of the looks I have photographed on the blog this spring.

Easter Eye Candy: The Charm of Home
My Easter tea post was full of Easter Eye Candy.

And we had to have nosh as I rounded my week out by making Strawberry Tea Bread with Whipped Strawberry Butter.

There are so many beautiful homes and creative ideas at the Home Sweet Home party each week!  Here are a few that caught my eye from last week.

Alice at Thoughts from Alice shared her DIY Vintage Inspired Easter Baskets which were stunning!

Botanic Bleu took my breath away with this gorgeous shot of Spring Peach Foxgloves.

Suzanne at Simply Suzanne's at Home shared her Spring Inspired Sugar Cookies which were adorable.

Patti at Old Things New shared her Colored Angel  Eggs which was such a smart idea!

I am really lucky to have all of your amazing posts because, it is you who make the Home Sweet Home party so special!  You are all so talented and share such amazing posts!  It is really hard to feature a few and, remember to be featured you must have a link back to the Home Sweet Home party.   Thank you to everyone who joins me at Home Sweet Home!  It is wonderful to have you here!
 Sherry
Follow me on Twitter 


Follow me on Facebook 


Follow me on Pinterest 


Guidelines for Home Sweet Home Party: 

Attention: To link up you must have a permalink back to this party in your post or you won't be featured.


Link up anything in your home or garden.  I love seeing home tours and neat shops too!
My button is on my sidebar for the party, if you want to use it.   If you are new here I hope you will become a follower. Please don't link up more than two posts.  No Etsy link ups or direct advertising, please.  Please visit some of the other blogs and get some great inspiration.  Thanks.:)
Now let's see your beautiful homes, delicious recipes, crafts, or whatever makes your home special!

 *If you are pinning a post submitted here, please pin from the original source.



20 comments:

Julia @ Vintage with Laces said...

Thank you for hosting the party!
Happy Easter!
Julia

Kathy said...

Hello Sherry - love your collage - beautiful features this week - I do appreciate you hosting,
Kathy

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Happy Easter!! Thanks so much for stopping by and for your sweet comments!!

Thanks too for hosting the party each week!!

Hugs,
Deb

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Thank you for hosting, Sherry. Those peach foxgloves are gorgeous, aren't they? Your strawberry butter looks wonderful! Happy Easter!

Blessings,
Sandi

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Beautiful features for Easter. Thank you for hosting.
Happy Easter!
FABBY

SwedishCorner ~ DownUnder...Pernilla said...

Happy Easter, Sherry ...and Thank you so much for hosting! Features are lovely! Also, your Easter Eye Candy post was fabulous!
Easter hugs from Australia♥ ~Pernilla

Decor To Adore said...

Have a lovely and joyous Easter!

Stan and Jody Gabara said...

Sherry, Love the features! Happy Easter!
Hugs,
Jody

Poppy said...

A beautiful Easter mosaic, Sherry and your cake has sweetened the blogosphere this week!

Thanks so much for hosting and have a lovely Easter!

Poppy

Jeanette@Creating a Life Studio said...

Thank you so much for hosting, Sherry. Love Alice's vintage inspired baskets!
Happy Easter!

Jeanette

Mindie Hilton said...

Thank you for hosting!

Botanic Bleu said...

Sherry,
Thank you so much for hosting. What an honor to be featured at your wonderful party! Now I'm off to visit more of this week's great posts.

Judith

Sylvia said...

Thank you for having me here, dear Sherry! I wish you a meaningful celebration of Easter!

Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

I'm sharing Easter this week, Sherry! I hope you have a lovely holiday with your family!

Alice Wingerden said...

Thanks so much for featuring my baskets! :)

Simply Suzannes at Home said...

Suzanne of Simply Suzannes at Home

Dear Sherry! Thank you so much for featuring my Spring-inspired Sugar Cookies! You made my day :0)
Thanks for hosting another fun party!
Have a great weekend and a Happy, Happy Easter!

Crystelle Boutique said...

Awesome party, thanks!! Happy Easter to you and yours…. :)
“hugs” Crystelle
Crystelle Boutique

Magali@TheLittleWhiteHouse said...

Thank you so much for hosting. Enjoy your weekend!

Nancy said...

Wonderful features, Sherry. I have never seen anything like the Colored Angel Eggs. Delightful! I hope you have a beautiful, blessed Easter. Thanks for hosting. ~ Nancy

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson said...

Strawberry butter, oh my! Sounds delicious. Love the features. Patti's eggs are just so pretty!
hugs,
Jann