Thursday, August 4, 2011

Home Sweet Home # 26

Welcome to Home Sweet Home!  I am just going to give you pretty pictures today.  I had a sweet little sunflower bloom and I thought I would photograph it.  

This transferware is Coaching Scenes by Johnson Brothers.

Thanks for joining me at Home Sweet Home!
Now, I would like to feature some wonderful post from last week's Home Sweet Home.  I could have featured 15 blogs, last week you guys rocked so much.  I had to narrow it down.  It was very hard to pick a few.


 First, Beachcomber  did some very cute things with driftwood.  Click the link to view.
Next, Susan of Ash Tree Cottage had a girly backyard camp out.  Click the link to view. 

Next, Lynn at Cottage and Creek got new subway tile and counter tops.  Click the link to view.

Emily at The French Hutch took us to her favorite French antique store and you want to go view this post!  You can get to the store's website from her post and view these amazing sunflower paintings!  Click the link to view...go now....right now.  (CA you need to view!)

And last, Rosemary at The Summer Porch has a home-based herb business and had great garden vignettes and ideas on using herbs.  (Mom you will want to view this.)
Thank you, thank you to all who join me at Home Sweet Home!

Now onto today.
I will join these ladies today:
Open House Thursday at No Minimalist Here
Show and Tell Friday at My Romantic Home
Feathered Nest Friday at French Country Cottage
Pearls and Lace Thursday  at Faith, Grace, Crafts
Seasonal Sundays  at The Tablescaper 
Treasure Hunt Thursday temporarily at From My Front Porch to Yours
Guidelines for Home Sweet Home Party:
Attention: To link up with inlinkz you must have a permalink back to this party in your post or they will not allow you to link. 
My button is on my sidebar for the party, if you want to use it.   If you are new here I hope you will become a follower.  No Etsy link ups or direct advertising, please.  Please visit some of the other blogs and get some great inspiration.  Thanks.:)
Now let's see your beautiful homes!


34 comments:

Nayana said...

Sherry, Sunflower is in my plants list for next summer..thank you for hosting...linking up.

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...

I love the combination of blue and yellow Sherry! These pictures are so pretty and so are your dishes!! Thanks for hosting, Martina

BECKY said...

Hi Sherry, Your photos are gorgeous, and brought tiny little tears to my eyes. My Mom, who went to be with the Lord in 2004, absolutely loved this color combination! She did her guest room in it, and it was so cheerful and so her!! Thanks for sharing, and bringing back some very fond memories!
Hugs,
Becky

Debra@CommonGround said...

LOVE sunflowers and looks fabulous with that wonderful transferware! just linked up the 1st Design Challenge, xoxo Debra

Faye said...

Your sunflower images are simply beautiful!!!Thanks for hosting!
Faye

Sunny Simple Life said...

You have some beautiful transferware. I love blue and yellow. So very French. Monet is what I think of. Just lovely. Thanks as always for all the work of hosting.

Debbie said...

I just have to read about the girly campout now.
And your sunflower pictures are beautiful, btw.

Unknown said...

Hi Sherry, I just love your photo's..always so pretty. I love the blue and yellow too. The plate design is very nice.
Thanks for paying me a visit,I always love company...

Concetta said...

I love the sweet pictures, Sherry! Thank you so much for hosting and featuring those beautiful posts by talented bloggers!
Have a great week, my friend.
<><
Concetta

Anita@Theycallmejammi said...

Sunflowers paired with blue and white transferware is so gorgeous and yours looks fantastic. Thanks for hosting a fun party and allowing me to join.

Tanya Anurag said...

With all the blue and white things in the background, the sunflower looks so beautiful. Love the snaps.

Thanks for hosting this party. Linked up a couple of posts including the one about my first link up party - Tea Time Thursdays. Would be glad to see you there :)

http://tanyaanurag.blogspot.com/2011/08/celebrating-one-party-time.html

Olga Poltava said...

Yellow and blue look so pretty together. Great photography!

Susan Freeman said...

Hi Sherry! Sunflowers, Johnson Bros blue and white transferware and starfish ~ well you certainly hit all my faves! Thanks for featuring my girly camp out. I sure had fun putting it together and it would still be out back except hubby has made me promise to take down my blog posts after the pics are completed. What fun is he??? Thanks for hosting!!

Hugs,
Susan and Bentley

Barb said...

Sherry, the sunflower next to the blue and white plates is stunning. I love sunflowers! They are such happy flowers.

Thank you so much for hosting.

Barb

Sherry @ No Minimalist Here said...

Hi Sherry, Thank you for joining my party this week. Your photos are lovely and you know I adore the blue and white dishes. Take care!
Hugs,
Sherry

lvroftiques said...

Those are some pretty pictures! Thanks again for hosting! Vanna

Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

Hi Sherry! Love your yellow and blue! So brilliant!

Handy Man, Crafty Woman said...

Some great projects here! thanks for hosting.

The Tablescaper said...

There is nothing like a sunflower to scream SUMMER.

- The Tablescaper

beachcomber said...

love your blue and white with shells! thanks so much for hosting and really appreciate that you included my driftwood tree!
xx

The French Hutch said...

hi Sherry, I love the Johnson Bros scene with the pretty sunflower. I love all Johnson Bros. Thank You for including my post from last week in your features, what an honor to be among such lovely talent. It always inspiring to see what others are linking with. Thanks again and have a lovely weekend.

~Emily
The French Hutch

Unknown said...

I am a newbie here- I love it!
Thank you for hosting!
Kerry at housetalkn.blogspot.com

Kathi said...

Hello Sherry, Thank you for hosting this. I'm new here. Your blue dishes are my favorite!! Your blog is pretty. Kathi

Pamela said...

Sherry I love your blue transferware! It is soo pretty! Thanx for linking up to Treasure Hunt Thursday!

Anonymous said...

Hi Sherry ~ There is something so enchanting about sunflowers, placing it against the blue brings out the beauty of the flower even more! Thank you so much for featuring my herbal pillow. I've made so many & have them everywhere! :)
Have a great weekend, Rosemary...x

Jacqueline said...

Gorgeous. I would love to be able to get to go to that antique shop. What a beautiful shot from the home herb shop. So many fun ideas, I don't know where to begin!

Savannah Granny said...

Sherry, I love the blue and white china. My favorite color with the sunflower, I am in summer heaven. Thanks for hosting. Ginger

Doni said...

Hi Sherry!!! Such a sweet combo...the blue transferware (which I LOVE), and the gorgeous sunflower! They really go well together!
Thanks too for hosting this party and for joining mine!! Stay cool my friend!!
Doni

BECKY said...

Hi Sherry! Your post didn't make me sad...just fondly reminiscent, with that touch of missing my Mom. It is mostly joy I experience when I think of her...she was an amazing woman and Mom!

Thanks again for sharing all your loveliness!
I also LOVE the three tiered tray with the shells!
Gorgeous!
Hugs,
Becky

The Tablescaper said...

It's great to have you being a part of Seasonal Sundays.

- The Tablescaper

Lainy said...

Hi Sherry!

It's an honor to be part of this week's collection. Thanks for dropping off a comment at Lainy's Musings.

All the Best,
LAINY at http://www.lainyonline.com

Snap said...

Love the sunflower and I love Johnson Bros anything! :D :D Have a great day!

Sarah said...

So many lovely things! Thanks for sharing and hosting each week.

Courtney ~ French Country Cottage said...

Hi Sherry! So sorry I missed linking up this week!! I missed nearly every party I usually participate in!! Anyway, thank you for sharing you charming starfish, sunflower and blue and white at my party!