Monday, May 13, 2024

Floating Flowers & Candles

Floating Flowers & Candles
Using the book The Herbal Yearbook, I have been doing something new each month out of this book. This month, I chose to float flowers and candles. 
 
Floating Flowers & Candles
Here is the book open to the page, showing the ways to use the herbs for May. I don't think of roses as herbs, but they can be considered herbal plants. They were the one thing I had blooming that would float, so I used them.

Floating Flowers & Candles

Floating Flowers & Candles
Twlight in the garden with this display is very peaceful. I am thinking I will try more flowers this way.

Floating Flowers & Candles
Have you ever tried this? It is really pretty! 

Linking here:
Funtastic Friday at Building Our Hive 
Funtastic Friday at Two Chicks and a Mom
  
In Victory,
Sherry

3 comments:

Debby @ From My House to Yours said...

That is so sweet. I used to do this but not so much anymore. I should try this again for a nice home event soon.

carrie@northwoods scrapbook said...

Peaceful and so stunningly beautiful. 🌸

Joy from Days Filled With Joy said...

I love floating candles, never thought to add the flowers! I'll have to try that, it looks gorgeous xx