Wednesday, April 10, 2024

April Showers

 April Showers

Do you remember April showers bring May flowers? Well, we are having the showers today, but flowers are already here. Everything seems to be blooming all at once.

April Showers
In between rain showers, you can find me darting out the back door and gathering rain-soaked blossoms. The scent of these lilacs is glorious! 

April Showers
On a dry day, the lilacs always scent the whole corner of the garden, and today they are scenting my cottage corner.

April Showers
So I made a cup of seven blossom tea; it seemed appropriate, and I enjoyed these flowers. 

April Showers
I wait all winter to see the yard blossom out, and it couldn't be any more delightful than today, even in the rain.

April Showers
Cut your tulips and enjoy them; it will make them blossom better next year.

In Victory,
Sherry

2 comments:

Kristen Osborne said...

Your flowers are beautiful! I love the tea set as well. Thank you for sharing!

The Charm of Home said...

Thank you Kristen Osborne!