Monday, March 11, 2024

Spring Dreaming Cottage Tea

Cottage Tea
Here at the cottage, it has been very busy starting seeds and planting a few things. It has been a little earlier spring than I was anticipating, and it is a welcome sight.  Sitting here at the cottage table, I look out my window and see the crocus blooming. The list of spring chores has begun.

Cottage Tea
But, for just a moment, I will pause, have tea, and contemplate the joy of the approaching season.

Cottage Tea
I was so happy to put a pansy on my table today. The colors of pansies always capture my eye.

Cottage Tea
So each day I am outside, doing just a few jobs here and there. No longer am I confined by the walls of the cottage. What joy to escape and immerse myself in the garden!

In Victory,
Sherry

2 comments:

carrie@northwoods scrapbook said...

Beautiful! Doing lots of Spring dreaming and planning here and having actual Spring weather lately - which has been wonderful! πŸŒΈπŸ’— Blessings on your week ahead.xo

Bernideen said...

LOVELY BLUE transferware. A very sweet tea time here!