Friday, March 1, 2024

Small Batch Chocolate Cupcakes

 Small Batch Chocolate Cupcakes
I have recently discovered small-batch baking. I saw this last week on a YouTube channel I follow. The lady makes all small servings for her recipes. We have fewer people in the house now, and we really don't need 24 cupcakes when we make them. 

Small Batch Chocolate Cupcakes
I was really impressed with this recipe. It came out exactly like it was supposed to. The only changes I made to the recipe were that I used 1/2 teaspoon vanilla in the cupcake batter and I sifted the powdered sugar for the buttercream icing recipe. They turned out fantastic!! There are only three pictured above because one has already been eaten! 
Enjoy!

In Victory!
Sherry

3 comments:

Parsimonious Décor Darling said...

Lovely as always...thank you for sharing!

Bernideen said...

They look delicious!

carrie@northwoods scrapbook said...

Love that idea! Soon our household will only have 2 and this sure makes sense. :)