Friday, June 23, 2023

Lemon Cheescake Tea

Lemon Cheesecake Tea
With such a pretty cake, I had to serve tea. This is the lemon cheesecake I made recently, recipe here.

Lemon Cheesecake Tea
The teacup is Royal Albert: Old Country Roses Soft Pink Lace. I just love a chintz pattern on any teaware. The teapot isn't by Royal Albert but, it matched quite nicely.

Lemon Cheesecake

Here is a peek at the cake plate I used; it is a piece of lavender transferware. The name on it is Palestine.


Lemon Cheesecake Tea
A better look at the teapot, it is labeled: Arthurwood. I like the addition of the little forget-me-nots woven into this rose pattern.

Cottage Garden Bouquet
The bouquet came from the garden. This is what is in bloom right now: rudabeckia, calendula, yarrow, double feverfew, and batchelor's button. I started all of these from seed. The garden is really maturing. It is exciting to see the flowers get established. I'll be sharing more of that in the cottage garden posts.
Until next time! 

In Victory,
Sherry



2 comments:

Bernideen said...

How very beautiful! Your food creations are picture perfect and I am sure taste the same!

Bernideen said...

Lovely tea wares!