Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Spreading the Good News

Matthew 24:14:Spreading the Good News: The Charm of Home

11 But my name is honored[a] by people of other nations from morning till night. All around the world they offer[b] sweet incense and pure offerings in honor of my name. For my name is great among the nations,” says the Lord of Heaven’s Armies.
Malachi 1:11

14 And the Good News about the Kingdom will be preached throughout the whole world, so that all nations[a] will hear it; and then the end will come.
Matthew 24:14

With this blog and many other ways this prophecy is being fulfilled.


All glory and honor to my Lord Jesus Christ,

Sherry


I will be linking up with these parties:
Modest Monday at The Modest Mom
Wonderful Wednesday at Marilyns Treat

Pink Saturday at How Sweet the Sound

No comments: