Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Love Is Greater Than Shame

Genesis 3: Love is Greater Than Shame: The Charm of Home

When the cool evening breezes were blowing, the man[a] and his wife heard the Lord God walking about in the garden. So they hid from the Lord God among the trees. Then the Lord God called to the man, “Where are you?”
10 He replied, “I heard you walking in the garden, so I hid. I was afraid because I was naked.”
11 “Who told you that you were naked?” the Lord God asked. “Have you eaten from the tree whose fruit I commanded you not to eat?”
12 The man replied, “It was the woman you gave me who gave me the fruit, and I ate it.”
13 Then the Lord God asked the woman, “What have you done?”
“The serpent deceived me,” she replied. “That’s why I ate it.”
Genesis 3:8-13
We live in a fallen state where sin separates us from God. The Lord our God has gone to a great deal of trouble to redeem us by sending His son Jesus to die for our sins. When you make Jesus your personal Savior; it is the only way to be reunited with God. Don't let your shame and guilt separate you from God. He will welcome you home like the prodigal son.


All glory and honor to my Lord Jesus Christ,
Sherry


I will be linking up with these parties:
Modest Monday at The Modest Mom
Wonderful Wednesday at Marilyns Treats

Pink Saturday at How Sweet the Sound

2 comments:

Judy Biggerstaff said...

Amen.

annies home said...

the world is full of temptation, what we need to learn to do is listen to our Lord and read the bible (our road map) thanks for sharing and reminding us to alway be alert
come see us at http://shopannies.blogspot.com