Thursday, January 18, 2018

Home Sweet Home #354

Know Thy Word: The Charm of Home
Hello and welcome to Home Sweet Home! This week I shared: Know Thy Word. Follow the Word not the world.

Actions Prove Your Faith: The Charm of Home
Then I shared: Actions Prove Your Faith. James teaches us that faith and actions work together.

There are always a lot of great posts here at the Home Sweet Home party.  Here are a few that caught my eye.
Favorite Winter Recipes by A Stroll Thru Life. 

Sherry

Follow me on Twitter 

Follow me on Facebook

Follow me on Pinterest

Follow me on Instagram

Party Guidelines
Would you please share anything related to your home in the spirit of Proverbs 31 (such as recipes, Christian encouragement, DIY's, gardening, home decoration, sewing, crafts, etc.)
Please don't link up giveaways and advertisements.
Follow and or subscribe to The Charm of Home.
Please include a link in your post back to my blog.
By linking up, you are giving The Charm of Home permission to use any picture  or content to share as a feature on The Charm of Home social media outlets.
If anything doesn't fit the theme of the party I will delete it.
*If you are pinning a post submitted here, please pin from the original source.

* Please note that posts on this party come from other blogs also and that they may not agree with my own personal faith.  Take this into consideration when viewing links and use your own discernment using the Holy Scriptures as your guide.


7 comments:

Jocelyne said...

Thank you for hosting this wonderfully encouraging party! I always find your posts to be a blessing and timely for me. Have a blessed week!

Pam Richardson said...

Thank you Sherry for hosting. I have linked part 1 of my story that began 11 years ago today!

Inspired By June said...

So blessed to be featured today! Thank you, Sherry! Im looking forward to visiting the other link ups as well. Have a blessed week!

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Thank you dear Sherry for hosting your wonderful party every week. Hope you have a lovely weekend. Blessings...Sandi

mjmaterazo said...

thanks for hosting. xo- maryjo

Deanies Stash said...

Sherry, thank you for hosting. Hope you have a great week!

xo Dianne

Donna Reidland said...

Sherry, thanks for featuring my post from last week. I pray someone's heart will be touched by it. Have a beautiful weekend!