Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Topping

Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dessert Topping
Have you seen this?  Chocolate chip cookie dough dessert topping.  It is all of the cookie dough without the eggs.  I have noticed these recipes but I have never made it.  It is easy and way too much like cookie dough, a dangerous combination! I found it in a recipe that was for a dessert bar and I made the cookie dough topping and put it on a brownie recipe.  The kids loved it but, it is rich. 

Ingredients:
1 cup butter, room temperature
1 cup light brown sugar
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1/4 cup milk
2 teaspoons vanilla
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 1/2 cups milk chocolate chips

In the bowl of a stand mixer cream the butter and the sugars for 2 minutes with paddle attachment. Add in the milk, vanilla, and salt and mix another minute.  Turn the mixer to low and add in the flour, scraping down the sides as needed. Then add the chocolate chips until just mixed. Wait for your baked good to cool completely and spread this on top with a spatula.  Store in airtight container in fridge for up to a week. 
Makes enough for a 9" x 13" pan. 
Enjoy!

Sherry

I will link with these parties:

Foodie Friday at Rattlebridge Farm
Tickle My Taste Buds Tuesdays at Lori's Culinary Creation
Foodie Friends Friday at Walking on Sunshine
Meal Plan Monday at Southern Plate 

4 comments:

Summer said...

I would eat this cookie right now ♥

Pam Richardson said...

Sherry, this looks so good and would be dangerous at my house! Pam @ Everyday Living

Rustic Pumpkin said...

Oh, that is dangerous stuff indeed. I would make it then it would be gone. I don't think I dare make it!

Magali@TheLittleWhiteHouse said...

It does look yummy!