Monday, June 23, 2014

Summer Wreath

Sea Shell Wreath
Happy summer!  I was so inspired by summer and the long days this weekend that I did some decorating.  This is the little summer wreath I created for the front door.  I just took the burlap wrapped wreath base and hot glued some shells all around it.

Sea Shell Wreath
Did this nice weekend inspire you?

Sherry 
I will link this to:

Sundays at Home at Thoughts from Alice
Make It Pretty Monday at The Dedicated House
Amaze Me Monday at Dwellings of Your Heart and Home
Share Your Creativity Party at It's Overflowing
Your Gonna Love It Tuesday at Kathe with an E
The Scoop at Confessions of a Plate Addict
Wow Us Wednesday at Savvy Southern Style
Inspired Sunday at Sunday View  

An Extraordinary Day
Inspire Me Tuesday at A Stroll Thru Life
Tweak It Tuesday at Cozy Little House

3 comments:

Our Hopeful Home said...

Unfortunately we had lots of rain, but baking was fun! Love this wreath. If I can find all my shells (packed up since we're on the market)I might just have to make one!
xoKathleen

The Tea Lady's Journal said...

I like your summertime seashell wreath.

Unknown said...

That looks fun and easy to make! I love adding shells to my decor for summer.