Tuesday, March 18, 2014

A Hidden Nest

Spring tea: The Charm of Home
Spring is almost here!  I am happy to join Sandi at Rose Chintz Cottage for a bird themed tea today to celebrate spring's arrival.  Hopefully the weather will soon act like spring.  

Spring tea: The Charm of Home
I am using my birdie teapot and tea mug.  They were both made by Gracie China.

Spring tea: The Charm of Home
My treat today are these petite French macaroons.  They were in the freezer section of our local grocery.  I didn't realize how delicate they were.  Almost all of them were broken in the box I purchased.  They are very pretty.  The flavors were strawberry, pistachio, and vanilla, I think.  They were already eaten by the time I typed this.

Spring tea: The Charm of Home
A hidden nest, for spring.  I am eager to get out on a walk and spy some birds tending their nest.  Maybe next week it will be warmer.

Spring tea: The Charm of Home
Welcome Spring!

Sherry
I will link this to:
 

Tea Time Tuesday at Rose Chintz Cottage 
A Return to Loveliness  at A Delightsome Life 
Tea Cup Tuesday at Martha's Favorites
Tea Cup Tuesday at Artful Affirmations
Tuesday Cuppa Tea at Antiques and Teacups
Tea In The Garden at Bernideen's Tea Time Blog
 
Inspire Me Tuesday at A Stroll Thru Life
Tweak It Tuesday at Cozy Little House
Show and Tell Friday at My Romantic Home 
 Be Inspired Friday at Common Ground    
Feathered Nest Friday at French Country Cottage
Say G'Day at Natasha in Oz

15 comments:

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Sherry, I love your teapot. I have the same one! The covered mug is cute too. Your little book looks really sweet and accompanies your tea well. I would like to get out for a walk too but it's still too cold here. So, we walk in the mall. One way or another, I get my walking in. Thank you for sharing your sweet tea table with us and joining me for tea. Happy Spring, my friend!

Blessings,
Sandi

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Lovely! Lovely! Lovely! xo

Antiques And Teacups said...

Perfect spring post with the birds. Love the teapot and cup! The book looks wonderful! Thanks so much for linking to Tuesday Cuppa Tea!
Ruth

Two Cottages And Tea said...

Love your teapot and mug! So sweet! Enjoyed your pretty spring tea so much!
Nancy

Clara said...

Hi Sherry!
Your photos are so perfect and I love love the birds nest. Have a great week.
~Clara

Bernideen said...

What a sweet posting here and lovely photos!

Martha's Favorites said...

Hi Sherry: A perfect table for todays tea. Love the tea pots. Thanks so much for sharing with us. Blessings, Martha

martinealison said...

Bonjour,
Juste délicieux et délicat !...
Déguster des macarons en partageant une tasse de thé, j'apprécie ! je crois que je vais arriver ! ☺
Vos photos sont très belles.
Gros bisous

JP said...

Hello Sherry,
What a sweet little post....I adore it all!
JP

Deborah Montgomery said...

Such a cheerful teapot and mug! the book looks like a beautiful one to peruse too. I laughed about the macarons being gone before you typed your post. Uh, that would be me . . .

Beth in NEPA said...

Lovely post! The bird's nest is so sweet!

Sue said...

*sigh* The photos are so gorgeous and I know the calendar says Spring is almost here, but I sure can't tell it by looking out the window! After a few days in the Florida sunshine, I am really, really ready!!

Christine @ Rustic-Refined said...

Wow, you take wonderful photos....jut wonderful! and your spring vignette is worthy of me staring at it for hours....lol

Unknown said...

What a delightful party!

I've seen those cookies in our grocery store's freezer section. Every week I look at them and wonder if I should buy them. Now I know! I bet they'll jump right into my cart next time I'm there ;)

Natasha in Oz said...

Thanks for sharing your pretty post at the Say G'Day Saturday link up, Sherry. I wish we could easily find macarons at grocery stores here in Oz. I LOVE them!

Hope to see you again this weekend.

Best wishes,

Natasha in Oz