Monday, November 25, 2013

Thanksgiving Place Setting

In the states were are getting ready for Thanksgiving so I will be brief with my posts this week.   Here is the place setting I will have on my table this year. 

I love this charger and these plates they all layer so well together even though they are of different sets.
Did you catch peek at my pumpkin trifle in the first picture?  I'll be back tomorrow to show that recipe to you. It is delicious and the children are making it disappear fast!

I will link to:
Inspired Sunday at Sunday View  
Make It Pretty Monday at The Dedicated House
Seasonal Sundays at The Tablescaper 
A Return to Loveliness  at A Delightsome Life 
The Scoop at Confessions of a Plate Addict 
Home at Rose Chintz Cottage
Be Inspired Friday at Common Ground  
Feathered Nest Friday at French Country Cottage

9 comments:

Danielle's Sweets said...

Love your turkey plates! They are so festive ♥ I'll be back tomorrow for that yummy pumpkin trifle recipe...xo

Sarah said...

Beautiful! Yes, it's busy around here. Taking a short break to relax, then polishing the copper serving dishes. Happy Thanksgiving!

Lady of the Manor said...

Gorgeous setting! You family will feel so special dining at this table AND enjoying that trifle! Enjoy being together!!

JP said...

What could be more perfect for turkey day than your plates? LOVE all of the layers!
Have a wonderful celebration!
Hugs,
JP

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Your dishes are just gorgeous! Happy Thanksgiving my friend!

Anonymous said...

Your dishes are beautiful. That trifle sounds yummy, I love anything with pumpkin. Happy Thanksgiving. Dawn @ We Call It Junkin.com

vignette design said...

Your table is beautiful and I love how you layered the plates. Happy Thanksgiving!

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

I love your layered table setting, Sherry. It's very pretty and it's perfect for Thanksgiving. Thanks for sharing at my HOME.

Blesisngs,
Sandi

Kathy said...

Exquisite place setting Sherry. I am delighted to share that your post will be featured in this week's A Return To Loveliness,
Kathy