Thursday, June 30, 2016

Home Sweet Home #278

June Visual Tea/Garden Journal: The Charm of Home
Hello and welcome to Home Sweet Home!  This week I got creative with my post June Visual Tea/Garden Journal



There are so many great ideas, decorating, and delicious recipes at the Home Sweet Home Party each week.   All of you are so very talented!  Here are a few that caught my eye. I pin a lot from this party each week! These features were all pinned! Thanks for joining me!

Container Gardening
MaryJo at Master "PIECES" of My Life shared Container Garden Delight, so pretty! 

Birdcage Planter
Amy at Ms. Toody Goo Shoes shared How to Make a Birdcage Planter

French Country Garden accents
 Judith at Botanic Bleu shared Add French Country with Stone Accents.  

French Country Butler's Pantry
Shannon at Belle Bleu Interiors shared French Country Butler's Pantry where she converted an office space off of her kitchen into a butler's pantry. 

I am really lucky to have all of your amazing posts because, it is you who make the Home Sweet Home party so special!  You are all so talented and share such wonderful posts! Thank you to everyone who joins me at Home Sweet Home!   It is wonderful to have you here!

Sherry

Follow me on Twitter 

Follow me on Facebook

Follow me on Pinterest

Follow me on Instagram

Follow me on Tumblr

Guidelines for Home Sweet Home Party: 
Attention: To link up you must have a permalink back to this party in your post or you won't be featured.
Link up anything from your home or garden.  I love seeing home tours and neat shops too!
My button for the party is under the button tab at the top of the blog, if you want to use it.   If you are new here I hope you will become a follower. Please don't link up more than two posts.  No Etsy link ups or direct advertising, please.  Please visit some of the other blogs and get some great inspiration.  Thanks.:)

Now let's see your beautiful home, delicious recipes, crafts, or whatever makes your home special!

*If you are pinning a post submitted here, please pin from the original source.


13 comments:

carrie@northwoods scrapbook said...

Thanks for hosting Sherry! Just loving this season of such beautiful flowers. So many wonderful posts - I could gaze for hours!! Lol ;)

Have a blessed July 4th weekend.
xoxo

Susan Freeman said...

Hi Sherry! Have a safe and happy 4th of July!!

Big Texas Hugs,
Susan and Bentley

mjmaterazo said...

hi sherry. thank you so So SO much for the feature. it was such a wonderful surprise. thanks for hosting every week and have an incredible 4th of july holiday! xo- maryjo
https://masterpiecesofylife.com

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Thanks for hosting, Sherry, and I hope you and your family have a lovely long July 4th weekend.

Blessings,
Sandi

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Sherry,
Thanks so much for hosting !! Have a wonderful 4th!!
My former blog, Debbie-Dabble was hacked through my Face Book Debbie-Dabble Page. I created a new blog, Debbie-Dabble Blog and I invite you to please follow me on my new blog.

www.debbie-dabbleblog.blogspot.com

Hugs,
Deb

The French Hutch said...

What a beautiful photograph of your visual tea garden journal! Great inspiration here, thanks for hosting.

Annas Nadelbuch said...

Thank you for the party, Sherry !
Have a wonderful week , Carmen

Pat said...

Sherry,
Amazing featured guests posts, dear friend!
The vintage book page with your tea cup is exquisite!
Thank you for hosting Home Sweet Home! each week!
Fondly,
Pat

Deanies Stash said...

Thank you for the party. Wishing you and yours a very safe and happy 4th of July!

xo Dianne

sophiewarne72 said...

Too stunning photos. I like this post too much.

charm bracelets for women

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Love that Butler's pantry !
Thank you for the inspiration and fun.

Happy 4th. of July.
FABBY

Gina @ VictorianWannaBe said...

Hi Sherry, Thanks so much for hosting and have a wonderful 4th!

Amy at Ms. Toody Goo Shoes said...

Thank you so much for featuring my birdcage, Sherry! Hope you are having a wonderful 4th of July weekend!