Thursday, February 25, 2016

Home Sweet Home #260

Brambly Hedge China: The Charm of Home
Hello and welcome to Home Sweet Home!  This week I shared a long post that featured all of my Brambly Hedge China in one post.  

There are so many great ideas, decorating, and delicious recipes at the Home Sweet Home Party each week.   All of you are so very talented!  Here are a few that caught my eye. I pin a lot from this party each week! These features were all pinned! Thanks for joining me!



How are your New Year resolutions doing?  Was one of them to stay fit?  I loved Alexis' post on Easy Affordable How Workout Programs to do Even with Physical Limitations.  



Mickey at My Bashful Life is also getting us on the right track with her post Family Command Center.  Do you have a command center?  I have, since the kids got into school. There was no other way to keep track of it all! 


Michelle at Our Crafty Mom  took an old 70's style end table and created this Indian Inlaid Stenciled Table!  It looks like it would work perfectly in the new Bohemian vibe decor scene! Just brilliant Michelle!  


And then, after you have worked-out, organized the command center, and reworked a thrift store find how about making this decadent and easy cake in One-Bowl Orange Vanilla Butter Cake!  From Jean at Delightful Repast.


YOU GIRLS AND GUYS ROCK!  Thank you for joining me!
It is always a true delight to read your posts each week! 

I am really lucky to have all of your amazing posts because, it is you who make the Home Sweet Home party so special!  You are all so talented and share such wonderful posts! Thank you to everyone who joins me at Home Sweet Home!  It is wonderful to have you here!

Sherry

Follow me on Twitter 

Follow me on Facebook

Follow me on Pinterest

Follow me on Instagram

Follow me where I really enjoy the visual aspect of blogging on Tumblr


Guidelines for Home Sweet Home Party: 
Attention: To link up you must have a permalink back to this party in your post or you won't be featured.
Link up anything from your home or garden.   I love seeing home tours and neat shops too!
My button for the party is under the button tab at the top of the blog, if you want to use it.   If you are new here I hope you will become a follower. Please don't link up more than two posts.  No Etsy link ups or direct advertising, please.  Please visit some of the other blogs and get some great inspiration.  Thanks.:)

Now let's see your beautiful home, delicious recipes, crafts, or whatever makes your home special!



*If you are pinning a post submitted here, please pin from the original source.


25 comments:

Lady of the Manor said...

The china setting you featured this week was just beautiful! Thanks for that party!

mjmaterazo said...

thanks for hosting another great party. enjoy your week. xo- maryjo
https://masterpiecesofmyife.com

Jean | DelightfulRepast.com said...

Sherry, thank you so much for featuring my sweet little cake! I so appreciate your sharing it with your readers. I'm looking forward to coming back tomorrow to visit links. But right now I'm going to read your Brambly Hedge post.

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks so much for hosting each week!

Hugs,
Deb

Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

I enjoyed peeking in at your Brambly Hedge china, Sherry! And that delicious looking cake is just killing me! Thank goodness it is not sitting next to me! haha! Have a great weekend!

Alexis @ Chemistry Cachet said...

Thanks so much for featuring my home workout post!! And thank you for the party each week :) Have a great day!

Curtains in My Tree said...

Work out or no work out I want a bite of that gorgeous cake yum yum

thanks for having us over

Pat said...

Sherry,
Amazing featured guests, dear friend!
Thank you for hosting Home Sweet Home! each week!
Oddly enough, I feel like baking a cake and making a pot of Tea!
Fondly,
Pat

Daniela said...

I'm so overjoyed to share my post here once more, thank you for hosting me Sherry !
May the remainder of your week be filled with joy
sending love to you
Daniela

My Bashful Life said...


Hi Sherry! Thank you so much for featuring me! I am so excited to be apart of your party. I will certainly be back and I hope you have a great weekend ahead!
xox Mickey http://www.mybashfullife.com

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Thank you Sherry for Home Sweet Home 260, a pleasure to visit and join in. Have a lovely week.
Joy

Sarah said...

Beautiful Brambly Hedge china. Thanks for hosting. I smiled at your comment about my little Queen of Hearts tray. It has two plates too. Did you have the entire set? Isn't it funny what we remember from our childhood?

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson said...

Oh YUM! That cake has me drooling. lol! Thanks for the party Sherry.
hugs,
Jann

Gina @ VictorianWannaBe said...

Hi Sherry,
Thanks so much for hosting and have a great weekend! I'm off to check out the party links, looks like some good ones.
Gina

xinex said...

Thanks for hosting, Sherry. I love your china!..Christine

Lori @ Dining Delight said...

Always a pleasure to link up to your "home-y" little party and I appreciate your efforts in hosting. You are such a gracious host always stopping by to visit each guest. Admirable!

Sam - Raggedy Bits said...

Your collection of beautiful china is divine!!! Thank you for hosting another great party! Have a great weekend :-)

Mimi said...

Thankyou Sherry. So much to sigh over this week! Love, Mimi xxx

Vintage Paint and more... said...

Thank you so much for the great party, Sherry. Hope you have a wonderful weekend. Cathy

Pondside said...

Such a lot to look at here! I'm so glad to be able to link - thank you!

Anne's Attic - Design said...

Hi Sherry, thank you for hosting a wonderful party! Have a wonderful weekend. Jo

Lady of the Woods said...

Hi Sherry,
I linked up again, and thanks hosting. I hope to have lots more posts in this series.

Bonnie said...

Thank you for hosting. Happy to join even a little late.

handmade by amalia said...

A great party. I can never resist pink frosting.
Amalia
xo

Stan and Jody Gabara said...

Sherry, Love your Brambly Hedge China set! Your features this week are very inspiring! Thanks for always hosting a great party!
Hugs,
Jody