Thursday, February 4, 2016

Home Sweet Home #257

Hello and welcome to Home Sweet Home!  This week I posted All Kinds of Love and got some great responses to what love means with Valentine's Day fast approaching.

There are so many great ideas, decorating, and delicious recipes at the Home Sweet Home Party each week.   All of you are so very talented!  Here are a few that caught my eye. I pin a lot from this party each week! These features were all pinned!


Winter Morning Tea

Jacqueline at Cabin & Cottage always gets me with her creamy, dreamy, white posts and this Winter Morning Tea was perfection.


Snowy Day Tea
Debby Goes Shabby does winter just like I like it in; A Shabby Snow Day

Tissue Paper Heart
Ilka at Crafty Mom Running shared this cute Tissue Paper Heart Craft

Valentine's Day Treats
And in case you need some ideas for treats for Valentine's Day Debbie at One Little Project has you covered in; 44 Best Valentine's Day Treat Ideas.


I am really lucky to have all of your amazing posts because, it is you who make the Home Sweet Home party so special!  You are all so talented and share such wonderful posts! Thank you to everyone who joins me at Home Sweet Home!  It is wonderful to have you here!

Sherry

Follow me on Twitter 

Follow me on Facebook

Follow me on Pinterest

Follow me on Instagram

Follow me where I really enjoy the visual aspect of blogging on Tumblr


Guidelines for Home Sweet Home Party: 
Attention: To link up you must have a permalink back to this party in your post or you won't be featured.
Link up anything from your home or garden.   I love seeing home tours and neat shops too!
My button for the party is under the button tab at the top of the blog, if you want to use it.   If you are new here I hope you will become a follower. Please don't link up more than two posts.  No Etsy link ups or direct advertising, please.  Please visit some of the other blogs and get some great inspiration.  Thanks.:)

Now let's see your beautiful home, delicious recipes, crafts, or whatever makes your home special!

*If you are pinning a post submitted here, please pin from the original source.

27 comments:

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

I really enjoyed your post this week about love. That is what it's all about. It comes from the Father first. Thanks for hosting your party and have a lovely weekend, Sherry.

Blessings,
Sandi

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Wonderful post!! Thanks so much for hosting each week!!

Hugs,
Deb

The French Hutch said...

Such sweet Valentine's Day features Sherry. Thanks for hosting, always a sweet party!
Happy February……..

Kathryn Ferguson Griffin said...

Thanks for hosting, Sherry! Hope you have a lovely rest of the week. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

Unknown said...

Thank you for hosting, Sherry. I hope you have a great weekend.

Lori @ Dining Delight said...

Happy Thursday at your Home Sweet Home! Thanks for hosting the party!

Sarah said...

A week of beautiful posts! Thanks for hosting, Sherry.

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson said...

I love Valentines, and boy do I love that wreath! Would love some of Debby's cookies as well. :) I have got to check out the dishes in your previous post. Happy to be joining your party today!
hugs,
Jann

Cathy @ My 1929 Charmer said...

Valentine's is for love and sweetness....thanks for the party and always love seeing you tea vignettes!

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Thank you Sherry for Home Sweet Home 257. Beautiful features. Love visiting and joining in. Have a lovely week.
Joy

Gina @ VictorianWannaBe said...

Hi Sherry, what great Valentine features! Thanks so much for hosting!

Amanda said...

Beautiful posts this week Sherry! I always enjoy my visit to your blog! Your photos are wonderful as are your words! Fun features today, too! Amanda

Mimi said...

Thankyou Sherry. It's always a pleasure to visit and link up with you. The features this week are the prettiest! Love, Mimi xxx

Debby Goes Shabby said...

Sherry

So thrilled to be featured. Love was certainly in mind when creating, baking and thinking of beautiful memories in the kitchen. Thank you for hosting and bringing a smile to this gals face!

Debby
Debbygoesshabby.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

So many pretty Valentine's Day ideas. Thank you for hosting and have a great week.
Blessings,
Patti

Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

It's a thrill to be featured here, Sherry! Thanks so much. So many cheery posts around Valentines time!

quakerhillfarm said...

Thanks Sheri! Have a beautiful week!

Faye said...

Thank you for the info! That eased my mind today plus you sent me to a pretty blog I was unaware of and got me going again on posting and linking. I haven't linked to a party for ages! Thanks again and have a lovely week! Or should I say weekend...it's almost here!

Aimee at Refresh-Renew... said...

Sherry, thank u for hosting! It's been a while, but I'm glad to be back at your party! Fun features!xoxoaimee

Rattlebridge Farm said...

Sherry, the Valentine's Day features are inspiring and beautiful. Thank you for hosting the party!

Tuula @ Thrifty Rebel Vintage said...

Thanks so much for hosting Sherry! Have a great weekend!

JP said...

I love all of the Valentine's Day inspirations. I always seem to make it to the party late. Better late than never...thanks for hosting. Have a beautiful weekend!
JP

Lou Lou Girls said...

Hello cute lady! Thank you for hosting such an amazing party! We would love to see you at our party that goes until Friday @7. We pin and tweet every post! Happy Day! Lou Lou Girls

Pondside said...

Such a lot of creativity, and all I've managed is a simple floral arrangement! Ah well, I will enjoy perusing the links.

Parsimonious Décor Darling said...

Thank you so much for hosting, Sherry, and for sharing these wonderful features! Have a lovely weekend!

ileana-carmen said...

Hello. Thank you for hosting us.

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for featuring my Tissue Heart Craft! Happy Valentine's Day!