Thursday, July 23, 2015

Home Sweet Home #230

Starfish Tier Tea: The Charm of Home
Hello and welcome to Home Sweet Home!  This week I had tea looking out of my Starfish Tier window treatment.


Cheese & Bacon Quiche: The Charm of Home
I made the guys a Cheese & Bacon Quiche and they loved it! 

There are so many great ideas, decorating, and delicious recipes at the Home Sweet Home Party each week.   All of you are very talented!  You all had a lot of great post!  Here are a few that caught my eye.  I pin a lot from this party each week! These features were all pinned!

Cherry Season: The Charm of Home
Sylvia of Sylvia's Simple Life took us on a photogenic feast in Cherry Season.  

Nature's Beauty: The Charm of Home
Cindy of Dwellings The Heart of Your Home shared some beautiful photos from her blog in Appreciating Nature's Beauty.

French Country Kitchen: The Charm of Home
Patti at Old Things New shared Ideas for Adding the French Country Look to Your Kitchen.  She had a lot of details in this post that were helpful and charming.  I am dying for that kitchen desk area!

Caramel Pound Cake: The Charm of Home
Kim from LouLou Girls shared a Caramel Pound Cake that had my mouth watering! 

I have on several occasions wanted to feature some of your entries but, you don't create a link back to the Home Sweet Home party.  So, please include that link so I can feature you too!
I am really lucky to have all of your amazing posts because, it is you who make the Home Sweet Home party so special!  You are all so talented and share such wonderful posts!  It is really hard to feature a few and, remember to be featured you must have a link back to the Home Sweet Home party.   Thank you to everyone who joins me at Home Sweet Home!  It is wonderful to have you here!

Sherry

Follow me on Twitter 

Follow me on Facebook

Follow me on Pinterest

Follow me where I really enjoy the visual aspect of blogging on  Tumblr

Guidelines for Home Sweet Home Party: 
Attention: To link up you must have a permalink back to this party in your post or you won't be featured.
Link up anything from your home or garden.   I love seeing home tours and neat shops too!
My button for the party is under the button tab at the top of the blog, if you want to use it.   If you are new here I hope you will become a follower. Please don't link up more than two posts.  No Etsy link ups or direct advertising, please.  Please visit some of the other blogs and get some great inspiration.  Thanks.:)

Now let's see your beautiful home, delicious recipes, crafts, or whatever makes your home special!

 *If you are pinning a post submitted here, please pin from the original source.


20 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for the party Sherry - hope you have a wonderful weekend ♥

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks so much for hosting each week!!

hugs,
Deb

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Hi Sherry,
Oh my, your quiche looks sooo good and that caramel pound cake does too. Yum!! Thanks for sharing and hosting your party. Have a great weekend.

Blessings,
Sandi

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Thank you for Home Sweet Home 230. Love visiting, reading and joining in. Have a great week.

Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

Thanks so much Sherry! The features look fantastic!

Michele M./ Finch Rest said...

Oh, my word - those feeatures are amazing!

Your quiche looks so delicious - I shouldn't be reading blogs this hungry -
cuz now I am drooling all over my keyboard, haha.

Thanks for hosting the party!!

Ramblings of a Southern Girl ~ Rhonda G said...

Thanks so much for hosting! The features are great! ~Rhonda

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Love the features and that quiche looks awesome! Thanks for sharing.
Thank you for the great party.

Hugs,
FABBY

Mary said...

Wonderful features Sherry! Your quiche looks delish!

Sarah said...

Oh, my that caramel pound cake is definitely calling out to me.
Thanks for hosting.

Gina @ VictorianWannaBe said...

Hi Sherry, thanks for hosting such a lovely party each week! Happy Thursday!
Gina

Gypsy Heart said...

Thanks so much for hosting! I'm thrilled to join in for the first time.

xo
Pat

Vintage Paint and more... said...

Thank you so much for hosting such a great party, Sherry. Hope you're having a wonderful evening. Cathy

Unknown said...

Oh Sherry, you cannot know how hungry your quiche makes me. Diet food for dinner just does not satisfy but the extra pounds added since moving to the South (food is SO good here) must be conquered!
Thank you so much for sharing my French Country kitchen touches. You even showed my kinda messy desk area! LOL! You are a sweetie!
Blessings,
Patti

Rattlebridge Farm said...

Sherry, your features are outstanding, and I am wild for your quiche. Thank you for hosting this delightful party!

Diane | An Extraordinary Day said...

Hope you're enjoying a beautiful summer, Sherry!

Cindy @ Dwellings-The Heart of Your Home said...

Thank you so much for featuring my Appreciating Natures Beauty! On the road but will be back to join this week's party as soon as I can!
Have a great weekend!
Blessings,
Cindy

Anne's Attic - Design said...

Thank you for hosting. It's always a wonderful party. Jo

Sylvia said...

Thank you so much for featuring my cherry jam post! You have always been so supportive of my work. Wishing you a wonderful weekend!

Lou Lou Girls said...

Hello beautiful! I’m thrilled to be a part of your party. Thank you for featuring our cake! I hope you get a chance to stop by our party that starts on Monday at 7 pm. We would love to party with you twice! Lou Lou Girls