Thursday, May 7, 2015

Home Sweet Home #219

Hello and welcome to Home Sweet Home!  This week I shared some recent pictures of my yard in Tea and the Garden.  All Mother's Have a wonderful Happy Mother's Day!

There are so many great ideas, great decorating, and delicious recipes at the Home Sweet Home Party each week.   You all had a lot of great post! Everything that caught my eye this week seemed to involve gardening.  I have really been out enjoying mother earth and blogging less.

Patti at Old Things New shared two posts that really were loaded with great gardening ideas in Southern Gardens Tour Part 1 and Part 2.  Check them both out for some garden inspiration; you'll be glad you did! 

Mary at Home is Where the Boat Is shared Mini Derby Pies with Bourbon whipped Cream.  Being that I originally grew up in Kentucky, this presentation with the Old Kentucky Home scale really was a hit with me.  Mary is awesome at food styling and photography always!

Ramon at Rowhouse Blog shared Spring/Summer Living Room Makeover 2015.  This vignette in his living room was a winner for sure and I had to feature it!

Betty at My Cozy Corner shared her lovely David Austin rose the Graham Thomas in April Garden Journal.  The David Austin roses are my absolute favorite!

I had on several occasions wanted to feature some of your entries but, you don't create a link back to the Home Sweet Home party.  So, please include that link so I can feature you too!
I am really lucky to have all of your amazing posts because, it is you who make the Home Sweet Home party so special!  You are all so talented and share such wonderful posts!  It is really hard to feature a few and, remember to be featured you must have a link back to the Home Sweet Home party.   Thank you to everyone who joins me at Home Sweet Home!  It is wonderful to have you here!

Sherry

Follow me on Twitter 

Follow me on Facebook

Follow me on Pinterest

Follow me where I really enjoy the visual aspect of blogging on  Tumblr
Guidelines for Home Sweet Home Party: 
Attention: To link up you must have a permalink back to this party in your post or you won't be featured.
Link up anything from your home or garden.   I love seeing home tours and neat shops too!

My button for the party is under the button tab at the top of the blog, if you want to use it.   If you are new here I hope you will become a follower. Please don't link up more than two posts.  No Etsy link ups or direct advertising, please.  Please visit some of the other blogs and get some great inspiration.  Thanks.:)

Now let's see your beautiful home, delicious recipes, crafts, or whatever makes your home special!

 *If you are pinning a post submitted here, please pin from the original source.


23 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for the party Sherry !
Hope you have a wonderful week :)
xoxo

Cathy @ My 1929 Charmer said...

Thank for the party that I do enjoy being a part of! Wishing you a very happy Mother's Day!

JES said...

Thank you for hosting. Have a lovely week ;)

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Thank you Sherry for Home Sweet Home 219. Your Tea and the Garden pictures are a delight.

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Great features!! Thanks so much for hosting each week!!

Hugs,
Deb

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Thank you for hosting and have a lovely Mother's Day weekend, Sherry.

Blessings,
Sandi

Decor To Adore said...

What a gorgeous garden Sherry! Thank you for hosting.

Mary said...

Sherry, Thanks so much for featuring my Mini Derby Pies! Wishing you a Happy & Delicious Mother's Day. ♥

Kim said...

Thanks for the party, Sherry! Have a wonderful Mother's Day weekend!

Unknown said...

Thank you for hosting Sherry! Enjoy your weekend!

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson said...

Hi Sherry, spending time in the garden is my favorite spot to be! I loved Patti's tours and I too adore David Austin roses! Happy to be joining your sweet party today.
hugs,
Jann

Debra@CommonGround said...

Love your features, Sherry, thanks so much for hosting!

Parlor Room Ponderings said...

Thank you for the party! Have a lovely weekend! Diane

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for allowing is to come here to party with such an amaizing pool of talented and creative bloggers, and thank you for featuring my living room makeover, it's truly an honor!!!
Ramon
Rowhousenlog.com

Gina @ VictorianWannaBe said...

Hi Sherry,
Great features this week! Thanks for hosting and have a great weekend. I'm off to check out the party links. :)
Gina

living from glory to glory said...

Hello, Hope you have a wonderful weekend! Thanks for the party and the lovely featured post! Blessings, Roxy

Melissa said...

Sherry, thanks for hosting!

JP said...

Happy Friday, Sherry...thanks for hosting

Pondside said...

Lots of lovely things to look at here! Thank you for the link-up opportunity.

Lou Lou Girls said...

Hello Gorgeous! Thank you for hosting such a fabulous party. It would be amazing if you would stop by our party. We Pin and Tweet Everything! Lou Lou Girls

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for the feature of my Southern Gardens tour. I, like you, am blogging less and out in the garden more. I adore this time of the year.
Blessings to you,
Patti

Anne's Attic - Design said...

Thank you for hosting such a lovely party! Jo

My Cozy Corner said...

Thank you for featuring my David Austin Graham Thomas Roses. I love the beautiful color of the flowers and with over a 150 petals per bloom. Once a year the bush is amazing. Thanks for hosting this great party every week.
Joyously,
Betty @ My Cozy Corner