Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Tea and the Garden

I got out in the yard again this weekend.  It was just gorgeous. I took a few pictures.  Here are the pansies on the front porch.  

The ferns along the front walk are beautiful when they first come out in the spring.

The little angel in the back flower bed is tucked in among all of the lush greenery blooming out.  And here below are some of the teas I have had in the garden.




We started with about 4 strawberry plants and they have sent out runners and taken over the garden.  They are loaded with blooms!  I will have strawberries for weeks this year.

We removed our trees last year and the sunlight we now get in the back yard has had a wonderful effect on the gooseberries.  I love these berries, they are so cute!


11 comments:

Christine at Little Brags said...

I am on my way...this looks so cute and inviting!!!

Unknown said...

I love your video! It's beautiful!

Gina @ VictorianWannaBe said...

Hi Sherry,
Beautiful photos and a charming tea table with the blue dishes. And the gooseberries, what memories those bring back. Thanks for sharing and wishing you a happy Mother's Day!
Gina

Butterfly 8)(8 Bungalow said...

Beautiful, and the china too. xoxo Su

Unknown said...

I love pansies & of course blue & white china.
The strawberry tart looks wonderful.
Enjoy this perfect day.
Fondly Michelle

Sylvia said...

You have a pretty garden for tea!
I love strawberries,how great they are doing so great for you.

Brenda Pruitt said...

Your tea settings should be made into a coffee table book.
Brenda

Priscilla said...

Love Clair de Lune! Who is performing this lovely time?

Rattlebridge Farm said...

So beautiful and peaceful, Sherry.

Botanic Bleu said...

Sherry,
I so enjoyed virtually visiting with you today. Your photos and 'conversation' are so relaxing.

Judith

Cindy Lou said...

Sooo pretty and peaceful! Thanks! Happy mothers Day to you! Cindy