Thursday, November 20, 2014

Home Sweet Home #196

Tea Time is Soul Time: Tea & Meditation
Hello and welcome to Home Sweet Home.  This week I started a tea meditation type of posts that I will hope to do many more of in Tea Time is Soul Time.

Christmas Manger Scene: The Charm of Home
I shared some Christmas stories based on My Favorite Christmas Vignette with Diane at An Extraordinary Day.

Cranberry Upside Down Cake: The Charm of Home
And I shared a Cranberry Upside Down Cake that was killer! It would be a perfect dessert for Thanksgiving or Christmas and it was really easy! 

There are so many great ideas, great decorating, and delicious recipes at the Home Sweet Home Party each week.   You all had a lot of great post!! Here are a few that caught my eye.
Pumpkin Chocolate Harvest Cake
Mary at Home Is Where the Boat Is has created yet another fantastic food post in Pumpkin Chocolate Harvest Bundt Cake with a Bourbon-Pecan Glaze

Farmhouse Style Kitchen Makeover

Cindy at Dwellings The Heart of Your Home has a stunning kitchen to show you in Kitchen Tour-Our New Farmhouse Style Kitchen.

Christmas Buffet
It isn't Christmas if I have not gone and visited Linda at Beautiful Ideas.  Check out this gorgeous post titled Christmas Is Coming!

Thanksgiving Table Setting
And you must see this beautiful Thanksgiving Table Setting by Amy at Home Remedies.

I had on several occasions wanted to feature some of your entries but, you don't create a link back to the Home Sweet Home party.  So, please include that link so I can feature you too!
I am really lucky to have all of your amazing posts because, it is you who make the Home Sweet Home party so special!  You are all so talented and share such wonderful posts!  It is really hard to feature a few and, remember to be featured you must have a link back to the Home Sweet Home party.   Thank you to everyone who joins me at Home Sweet Home!  It is wonderful to have you here!

Sherry

Follow me on Twitter 

Follow me on Facebook

Follow me on Pinterest

Follow me where I really enjoy the visual aspect of blogging on  Tumblr

The invitation is wide open for you to come and share your Holiday posts here at Home Sweet Home till New Years.  The more the merrier! I would love to feature your holidays!

Guidelines for Home Sweet Home Party: 
Attention: To link up you must have a permalink back to this party in your post or you won't be featured.
Link up anything in your home or garden.   I love seeing home tours and neat shops too!
My button is on my sidebar for the party, if you want to use it.   If you are new here I hope you will become a follower. Please don't link up more than two posts.  No Etsy link ups or direct advertising, please.  Please visit some of the other blogs and get some great inspiration.  Thanks.:)
Now let's see your beautiful home, delicious recipes, crafts, or whatever makes your home special!

 *If you are pinning a post submitted here, please pin from the original source.


29 comments:

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Hi Sherry,
What a fabulous kitchen you have featured and your cranberry cake looks amazing! I enjoyed reading your memories of the Nativity too. Thank you for hosting and have a wonderful weekend.

Blessings,
Sandi

Julie said...

What beautiful features! Thanks for hosting the party :) Happy Thanksgiving!

Magali@TheLittleWhiteHouse said...

Thank you so much for hosting!

Simply Suzannes at Home said...

Thanks so much for hosting another fun party!
Have a great weekend,
Suzanne

Cindy @ Dwellings-The Heart of Your Home said...

Thanks so much for featuring my Farmhouse Style Kitchen!

Such fun joining your party...
Blessings,
Cindy

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Pretty features this week.
Thank you for the party.
FABBY

Poppy said...

Beautiful feature, Sherry! Thanks so much for hosting and have a lovely weekend!

Poppy

Unknown said...

Oh I'm so in love with Cindy's kitchen,
it's a dream come true !
Thanks so much for the party Sherry - hope you have a wonderful weekend
Hugs,
Suzan

Diane said...

I love the table setting and all the other pretty features. Thanks for the party.

Natasha in Oz said...

G'day lovely Sherry! Hope you are well and keeping warm. It is sooo hot here! We've just had a heatwave while you guys are being pounded with snow!

Thanks for a fun party. Have a great Friday...my baby graduates from high school today so I'm in a totally other world at the moment!

Best wishes,
Natasha in Oz

Lou Lou Girls said...

Hello cute lady! I always love stopping and partying with you each week. Please come to our party. We would really appreciate it.
Happy Thursday! Lou Lou Girls

Diane | An Extraordinary Day said...

Sherry...It's been so special to have you on my blog this week. What a treat! And speaking of treats...your cranberry cake looks amazing. Yum!

All the best for a blessed Thanksgivng!

Laurel Stephens said...

Thank you for hosting your party today!

Pura Vida said...

pretty manger scene

angie said...

danke für die vielen wunderschönen inspirationen!!! liebe grüße von angie

Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

It's so fun blogging this time of year! Thanks for hosting all the inspiration, Sherry!

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Love seeing what you've been doing, all from one page. Thanks for hosting Home Sweet Home no. 196.

Anonymous said...

Hi Sherry! Great features and thank you for hosting!
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Unknown said...

Sherry, love your features today! Thanks for the party!

Lady of the Manor said...

Thanks for hosting! Hope you have a great Thanksgiving!

Zuni, Chickadee Home Nest said...

Thank you for hosting! Your features this week are great, and that cranberry cake looks delicious! ~Zuni

Lori @ Dining Delight said...

I'm new to your party - thanks for hosting! Looks like lots of inspiration here. Love the pics in your blog header!

Linda said...

TGIF, Sherry!
I'm visiting with you and friends before heading off to work this morning.
Thank you for taking time to always host a fab party! I really appreciate your including my post this week and am honoured to be included among such wonderful features.
That is one delicious looking dessert, my friend!
Wishing you and your readers an awesome weekend! YAY!
Hugs,
Linda at Beautiful Ideas

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks so much for the party!!

Hugs,
Deb

xinex said...

WOw! Everything is so pretty and that cranberry upside down cake is a killer!...Christine

Rattlebridge Farm said...

Beautiful features! Thank you for hosting the party!

Lou Lou Girls said...

Hello cute lady! I always love to stop and party with you. Thank you for hosting. Please come and party with us. We would really appreciate it.
Happy Friday! Lou Lou Girls

GratefulPrayerThankfulHeart said...

So much beautiful inspiration here!!! Delightful visiting!

Kathryn Ferguson Griffin said...

Thanks for hosting! I haven't had anything to post for awhile. Glad to be back. Have a Happy Thanksgiving. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse