Thursday, October 30, 2014

Home Sweet Home #193

Hello and welcome to Home Sweet Home!  This week I joined:  Silent Sunday:A Calming Cup of Tea.  

I also shared how I have been drying my herbs for winter cooking in: Herb Drying.

There are so many great ideas, great decorating, and delicious recipes at the Home Sweet Home Party each week.   You all had a lot of great post!! Here are a few that caught my eye.


Terry at Forever Decorating shared these Beautiful Book Page WALLS!


Hose of the Hipsters Showed off Interior Styling-Front Room.  It was like Mad Men hits the 21st century.  Such great style, unexpected and fun what more could you want in design.


Jamie at Anderson + Grant shared Painting a Recipe Box to Give as a Gift.  With Christmas right around the corner, I loved this nostalgic and timely idea.



I had on several occasions wanted to feature some of your entries but, you don't create a link back to the Home Sweet Home party.  So, please include that link so I can feature you too!
I am really lucky to have all of your amazing posts because, it is you who make the Home Sweet Home party so special!  You are all so talented and share such wonderful posts!  It is really hard to feature a few and, remember to be featured you must have a link back to the Home Sweet Home party.   Thank you to everyone who joins me at Home Sweet Home!  It is wonderful to have you here!

Sherry

Follow me on Twitter 

Follow me on Facebook

Follow me on Pinterest

Follow me where I really enjoy the visual aspect of blogging on  Tumblr

Guidelines for Home Sweet Home Party: 
Attention: To link up you must have a permalink back to this party in your post or you won't be featured.
Link up anything in your home or garden.   I love seeing home tours and neat shops too!
My button is on my sidebar for the party, if you want to use it.   If you are new here I hope you will become a follower. Please don't link up more than two posts.  No Etsy link ups or direct advertising, please.  Please visit some of the other blogs and get some great inspiration.  Thanks.:)
Now let's see your beautiful home, delicious recipes, crafts, or whatever makes your home special!

 *If you are pinning a post submitted here, please pin from the original source.



21 comments:

Diane | An Extraordinary Day said...

Sherry, your picture of the steaming cup of tea is exquisite! And the book page wall of Forever Decorating... is so me. I 've got to do that sometime!! Love it!!

Hope your week has been extraordinary!

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...

Beautiful features Sherry...love those book page walls!! Thanks so much for hosting!

Gina @ VictorianWannaBe said...

Hi Sherry,
Great features, I absolutely love that short fat Christ mas tree in that holder. Cute!! Thanks so much for hosting and have a fun Halloween tomorrow!
Gina

angie said...

tolle alte teile, wunderschöne dekoration!!! einen schönen abend wünscht angie aus deutschland

Penny @ Penny's Vintage Home said...

Hi Sherry, I wanted to drop you a note thanking you for featuring my short, fat Christmas tree! It's always a pleasure to stop by and join the party. thank you for having us each week....hugs, Penny

Simply Suzannes at Home said...

Thanks so much for hosting, Sherry!
Have a great week,
Suzanne

Curtains in My Tree said...


I have been drying herbs also I find it so nice to have fresh rosemary for thanksgiving cooking

love that blue and white spode herbs set I have it also LOL

Unknown said...

fantastic features Sherry !
Thanks so much for the party
xxx

Jamie @ Domestically Vintage said...

Hi, Sherry! I LOVE that recipe box feature. Thanks for hosting as always. ~ Jamie

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Very pretty blue and white dishes featured. Thank you for hosting.
FABBY

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Love your blue and white spice bottles! The recipe box feature is very cute too. Thanks for hosting and enjoy the weekend.

Blessings,
Sandi

Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

Thanks for hosting, Sherry! I'm already enjoying the Christmas posts. I think I always enjoy the season most pretty early. Have a wonderful fall weekend. Can you believe October is done already? Happy Halloween with your gang!

Magali@TheLittleWhiteHouse said...

Thank you for hosting! Happy last day of October ;)

Amy at Ms. Toody Goo Shoes said...

Amazing features, Sherry! Love your blue and white spice jars!

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks for the party!!

Hugs,
Debbie

Tea in the Library said...

Some great features and as always some great posts. Glad to be linking up. Happy Halloween!

A Joyful Cottage said...

Thanks for the party, Sherry. Have a great weekeknd. ~ Nancy

Lou Lou Girls said...

Hello cute lady! Thank you for hosting such a fabulous party. Love stopping by. I hope you get a chance to swing by and party with us. http://loulougirls.blogspot.com
Happy Halloween! Lou Lou Girls

Mers said...

Thank you for a great party Sherry. Love all your features...

Redo It Yourself Inspirations said...

Lovely features! Thank you for hosting, Sherry. Have a wonderful week!

Diane said...

Love the blue and white dishes and your pretty features. Thanks for the party!