Thursday, September 11, 2014

Home Sweet Home #186

Hello and welcome to Home Sweet Home!  This week I shared our latest chocolate fix in search of a perfect chocolate bread recipe in Chocolate is always a good thing...

My sons give me lots of good input on what to make in Rustic Apple Cider Pie

There are so many great ideas, great decorating, and delicious recipes at the Home Sweet Home Party each week.  Here are a few that caught my eye from last week.

Judith at Botanic Bleu shared 8 Ways to Infuse French Elements Into a Kitchen.  I have always wanted beams in my kitchen!

Mary at Home Is Where the Boat Is had my mouth watering with this recipe for Easy Caramel Apple Bars.

Natasha in Oz shared some inspiration pics of spaces underneath stairs that I loved in Stairway Solutions~ Ways to Design & Style a Staircase.

Laurel at The North End Loft shared her summer decorating in Summer Barn Dance Chalkboard Art

I had on several occasions wanted to feature some of your entries but, you don't create a link back to the Home Sweet Home party.  So, please include that link so I can feature you too!
I am really lucky to have all of your amazing posts because, it is you who make the Home Sweet Home party so special!  You are all so talented and share such wonderful posts!  It is really hard to feature a few and, remember to be featured you must have a link back to the Home Sweet Home party.   Thank you to everyone who joins me at Home Sweet Home!  It is wonderful to have you here!

Sherry

Follow me on Twitter 

Follow me on Facebook

Follow me on Pinterest

Follow me where I really enjoy the visual aspect of blogging on  Tumblr

Guidelines for Home Sweet Home Party: 
Attention: To link up you must have a permalink back to this party in your post or you won't be featured.
Link up anything in your home or garden.   I love seeing home tours and neat shops too!
My button is on my sidebar for the party, if you want to use it.   If you are new here I hope you will become a follower. Please don't link up more than two posts.  No Etsy link ups or direct advertising, please.  Please visit some of the other blogs and get some great inspiration.  Thanks.:)
Now let's see your beautiful homes, delicious recipes, crafts, or whatever makes your home special!

 *If you are pinning a post submitted here, please pin from the original source.


21 comments:

Susan Freeman said...

Thank you for the party Sherry!

Big Texas Hugs,
Susan and Bentley

Kim said...

Thanks for the party Sherry! Pretty features!

Unknown said...

Thanks for hosting another great party Sherry!

Trisha said...

Thanks for hosting!

~Trisha

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for the party Sherry -
A butlers pantry in our stair alcove is on our list of things to do - so I HAVE to check out that feature!
Hope you have a wonderful weekend
Hugs,
Suzan

Diane | An Extraordinary Day said...

Great features this week Sherry! The stairway bar is fabulous!
BTW I will back to hosting Project Inspire{d} on Monday night at 8 Eastern. Hope you'll be able to join me again.
Blessings!

A Joyful Cottage said...

Thanks for hosting the party, Sherry. Enjoy the rest of your week.

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Sherry,
Thanks again for the wonderful party and Features!!

Hugs,
Debbie

Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

That chocolate bread looks like a real winner to me! Thanks for the linky fun, Sherry! Have a nice weekend!

Poppy said...

Oh, that chocolate concoction looks deliciously rich and moist - perfect for the cooler season, too!

Thanks for hosting and have a lovely week!

Poppy

Robin@DecoratingTennisGirl said...

Thanks for hosting, Sherry. Love this party!

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

You always have something yummy in your oven, Sherry. Reminds me of myself a few years ago. Now that it's just Hubby and me, I usually just bake one thing a week. Wonderful features this week and thanks for hosting your party. Enjoy the weekend.

Blessings,
Sandi

Mary said...

Sherry, Thanks so much for sharing my Caramel Apple Bars and Home Sweet Home inspiration!

Stan and Jody Gabara said...

Great Party! Thanks for hosting, Sherry!
Hugs,
Jody

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson said...

Always in the mood to cook when Fall arrives. Looks like you are too. Love this weeks features Sherry! Glad to be linking up!
hugs,
Jann

xinex said...

Great features, Sherry! The food made my mouth water...Christine

Lou Lou Girls said...

Hello cute lady! I always love being a part of your party. I hope you get a chance to stop by our party. We would love to have you. http://loulougirls.blogspot.com
Happy Friday! Lou Lou Girls

Nancy's Daily Dish said...

Now that has to be the neatest idea Natasha shared of the bar under the staircase! Nice features.

Thanks for hosting, Sherry!

Have a nice weekend,

Nancy

Jane@Bluebird1959 said...

So many great features - love the barn dance chalkboard! Thanks for hosting!!! Jane

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

APPLE CIDER PIE? I'm in! Oh dear, that sounds so fabulous! And baked and shared with love, it's even better. Thank you so much for coming to visit my post tonight! And we just got beams put into our great room and my husband's home office! Isn't Judith's kitchen so beautiful?

Enjoy your evening! Anita

Natasha in Oz said...

I'm so sorry I didn't get here before now to thank you for the feature! I think I was right in the middle of exam block and wasn't really getting much blogging done! I really appreciate the shout out, Sherry, so thank you SO much!

Best wishes,
Natasha in Oz