Thursday, July 24, 2014

Home Sweet Home #179

Hello and welcome to Home Sweet Home!  I only created one post this week.  Some summer weeks are more productive than others.  I joined a Christmas in July party and had Blackberry Scones for Christmas in July.

There are so many beautiful homes and creative ideas at the Home Sweet Home party each week!  Here are a few that caught my eye from last week.

Brooke at Artistic Endeavors 101 shared a needle felting kit she tried in Needle Felting Fun.

Pamela at Flower Patch Farmhouse shared a DIY Hog Panel Greenhouse she put up to extend her growing season.

Laura at Decor to Adore had a trip of a lifetime to France and visited Monet's home and gardens in Monet's Jardin Clos Normand

Komali Nunna at Entertaining From an Ethnic Indian Kitchen shared a post of An Amazing All White Engagement Party.  So much inspiration that could be used for other events in this post.

I am really lucky to have all of your amazing posts because, it is you who make the Home Sweet Home party so special!  You are all so talented and share such wonderful posts!  It is really hard to feature a few and, remember to be featured you must have a link back to the Home Sweet Home party.   Thank you to everyone who joins me at Home Sweet Home!  It is wonderful to have you here!

Sherry

Follow me on Twitter 

Follow me on Facebook

Follow me on Pinterest

Follow me where I really enjoy the visual aspect of blogging on  Tumblr

Guidelines for Home Sweet Home Party: 
Attention: To link up you must have a permalink back to this party in your post or you won't be featured.
Link up anything in your home or garden.   I love seeing home tours and neat shops too!
My button is on my sidebar for the party, if you want to use it.   If you are new here I hope you will become a follower. Please don't link up more than two posts.  No Etsy link ups or direct advertising, please.  Please visit some of the other blogs and get some great inspiration.  Thanks.:)
Now let's see your beautiful homes, delicious recipes, crafts, or whatever makes your home special!

 *If you are pinning a post submitted here, please pin from the original source.



18 comments:

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks so much for the party and for your visits and for taking the time to leave such sweet comments!!

Hugs,
Deb

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for the party Sherry!!!
I have to check out that post on France !
Hope you have a wonderful weekend ♥
Hugs,
Suzan

Susan Freeman said...

Hi Sherry! Love your Christmas in July inspiration. I linked up twice this week because I did a Christmas in July post for Natasha in Oz' blog party. Thanks so much for hosting.

Big Texas Hugs,
Susan and Bentley

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Pretty engagement table. Thank you so much for hosting.
FABBY

Poppy said...

Hi Sherry,

What could be more inspiring and dreamy than visiting Monet's home in France?! Thanks for hosting and have a great weekend!

Poppy

Erin~Just*Grand said...

thanks for hsoting. I would love to see Monet's Garden someday.....sigh...

Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

Yes, I'm starting to hear that word "Christmas" again! I'm actually starting to make some things. Thanks again for hosting, Sherry!

Simply Suzannes at Home said...

Thanks so much for hosting another great party, Sherry!
Have a great weekend,
Suzanne

Linda @ Life and Linda said...

Beautiful engagement table. France is fabulous. I want to return. Thanks for hosting.

A Joyful Cottage said...

Great features, Sherry. Visiting Monet's garden would be a dream come true. Needle felting is such an interesting art; I love the dog. I'm behind in reading your posts. . .I'm off to catch that scone recipe. Yummy. ~ Nancy

Unknown said...

Thank you for hosting Sherry! Monet's works are so beautiful and inspiring. Sigh!

Diane | An Extraordinary Day said...

Sherry....one post...hopefully that means you've been having fun!

Best wishes for an extraordinary weekend!!

Unknown said...

Thanks for hosting a super fun party. I hope you have a brilliant weekend.

Sarah @ Backwoods Babies

Michele M./ Finch Rest said...

Thank you for hosting - glad I could join in on the fun this time around.

Something Nice and Pretty said...

Thanks so much for hosting!

Linda@Coastal Charm said...

Thanks for hosting the party Sherry...happy to be here!

Blessings,
Linda

The French Hutch said...

Love all your features Sherry and so much inspiration here. Hope you are enjoying your summer.

Aida said...

Hi Sherry, this is the first time that I've linked in. I can't believe how many great parties out there. Thank you for hosting.
Wishing you a wonderful week

Aida