Thursday, July 10, 2014

Home Sweet Home #177

Hello and welcome to Home Sweet Home!  This week I made this delicious cherry cobbler in Cherry Cobbler Tea.

I shared another great cookbook and recipe I found in The Farmer's Kitchen Handbook and Cherry Cobbler.

There are so many beautiful homes and creative ideas at the Home Sweet Home party each week!  You all really wowed me this past week! Here are a few that caught my eye from last week.

Suzan at Simply Vintageous shared her kitchen remodel in Hell's Kitchen (transformed).

Jamie at Domestically Vintage shared her daughter's first birthday party in Olivia's Beatrix Potter Themed 1st Birthday Party

Theresa at Shoestring Elegance shared a great brownie recipe in Brownies With Flair!

Amy at Home Remedies shared her Dining Room Makeover Reveal that was gorgeous! 

Nicki at tshirt & jeans shared a DIY Scrap Paper American Flag that she created as a work of art that is really outstanding! 

I am really lucky to have all of your amazing posts because, it is you who make the Home Sweet Home party so special!  You are all so talented and share such wonderful posts!  It is really hard to feature a few and, remember to be featured you must have a link back to the Home Sweet Home party.   Thank you to everyone who joins me at Home Sweet Home!  It is wonderful to have you here!

Sherry

Follow me on Twitter 

Follow me on Facebook

Follow me on Pinterest

Follow me where I really enjoy the visual aspect of blogging on  Tumblr

Guidelines for Home Sweet Home Party: 
Attention: To link up you must have a permalink back to this party in your post or you won't be featured.
Link up anything in your home or garden.   I love seeing home tours and neat shops too!
My button is on my sidebar for the party, if you want to use it.   If you are new here I hope you will become a follower. Please don't link up more than two posts.  No Etsy link ups or direct advertising, please.  Please visit some of the other blogs and get some great inspiration.  Thanks.:)
Now let's see your beautiful homes, delicious recipes, crafts, or whatever makes your home special!

 *If you are pinning a post submitted here, please pin from the original source.



29 comments:

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks so much for the party, Sherry!!

Hugs,
Debbie

Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

Suzan's new kitchen looks adorable! And the recipes look so yummy! Thanks for the party, Sherry!

Nicki said...

Thank you so much for the feature. This is a great party, and I look forward to visiting every week!

Sylvia said...

Cherries are in season and I just can't get enough. The recipe of Cherry Cobbler seems delicious! Thank you for having me at your inspiring party.

Deb @ Frugal Little Bungalow said...

I just sent the flag link to my DIL ! She wanted a flag but I think rather than me having to quilt one she can make one of her own
Great feature :)

Poppy said...

Thanks for the party, Sherry; great treats! Have a lovely weekend!

Poppy

the cape on the corner said...

i love that kitchen! thanks for hosting.
b

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for the party Sherry! I hope you enjoy your weekend.

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Wonderful features, Sherry, and those brownies look delish! Thank you for hosting and enjoy the weekend.

Blessings,
Sandi

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for the feature Sherry - I'm honored ♥
And many thanks for another great party - hope you have a wonderful weekend!
Hugs
Suzan

My thrift store addiction said...

Lovely features--thanks for hosting!
Blessings, Cecilia

Jamie @ Domestically Vintage said...

Sherry, Thank you so much for featuring my daughter's Beatrix Potter birthday party! I always love your features so I feel very honored! ~ Jamie

My thrift store addiction said...

Lovely features--thanks for hosting!

Diane | An Extraordinary Day said...

The American flag is amazing!!
Thanks Sherry for always hosting a lovely party. [hugs]

Kim said...

Love the dining room feature, Sherry! That's just my style! Looks like a very summery party this week with tons of floral posts....mine included! :) Have a great week!

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Nice features, Sherry! Thanks for hosting!

Linda@Coastal Charm said...

Thanks for hosting Sherry...love Susan's kitchen makeover.

Blessings,
Linda

Theresa @ Shoestring Elegance said...

Sherry, Thank you so much for featuring my "Brownies with Flair"! That means the world to me! I love and respect you and your Blog so much! I was a follower of yours, as you know, before I even began Blogging! Thanks again!
Many Blessings to you and yours,
Theresa @ Shoestring Elegance

Mary said...

Hi Sherry, the scrap paper flag is amazing! Thanks for hosting :)

Sarah said...

Sherry, thanks for hosting. Enjoyed the features!

Shenita @ Embellishments by SLR said...

Thanks so much for hosting, Sherry! Glad to link up! Have a great weekend!

Unknown said...

Thank you for hosting, Sherry (and for featuring my dining room makeover - so honored!) I look forward to seeing all of the great projects showcased each week!

Unknown said...

Lovely kitchen! Cute cake!
Domestic cleaning Mayfair

Lou Lou Girls said...

I love stopping by your party each week. Thank you! Please come and party with us. We would love to have you! http://loulougirls.blogspot.com
Happy Friday! Lou Lou Girls

Unknown said...

Wow! Suzan has really outdone herself this time! Love her kitchen. Thank you so much for hosting and blessings to you dear lady.
Patti

Beth Adams said...

Following your blog now. Awesome I love it. Thanks for the party!
Beth@ Wiccan Make Some Too

Susan Freeman said...

Sherry ~ you have made your cherry cobbler look so yummy I want to rush into the kitchen and copy cat your recipe right now! Thanks for hosting.

Big Texas Hugs,
Susan and Bentley

CD Loken said...

Great party,Sherry! Thank you so much for hosting-and I'm your newest follower! Love your blog!

Carrie said...

Sherry, I'm ashamed to say I've never seen your link up party before! This is such a great idea for all different ways to be inspired. Thanks for leaving your message on my Thursday post :). I'm now a follower.