Thursday, May 8, 2014

Home Sweet Home #169

Spring flowers: The Charm of Home
Hello and welcome to Home Sweet Home!  This week I shared these flowers in a vintage tin with the quote Everybody needs beauty...

Naked Cake: The Charm of Home

There are so many beautiful homes and creative ideas at the Home Sweet Home party each week!  Here are a few that caught my eye from last week. 

Mixed fruit Crumble
Living the Gourmet shared a Mixed Fruit Crumble that looked delicious!

tub salad garden
She's Lady of the Manor shared a tub Salad Garden.

kitchen remodel
Home is Where the Heart Is shared a Heart of the Home Kitchen Remodel.

gallery wall
Decore Amore shared Mission Gallery Wall Complete

I am really lucky to have all of your amazing posts because, it is you who make the Home Sweet Home party so special!  You are all so talented and share such amazing posts!  It is really hard to feature a few and, remember to be featured you must have a link back to the Home Sweet Home party.   Thank you to everyone who joins me at Home Sweet Home!  It is wonderful to have you here!

Sherry

Follow me on Twitter 

Follow me on Facebook

Follow me on Pinterest

Follow me where I really enjoy the visual aspect of blogging  Tumblr

Guidelines for Home Sweet Home Party: 
Attention: To link up you must have a permalink back to this party in your post or you won't be featured.
Link up anything in your home or garden.  I love seeing home tours and neat shops too!
My button is on my sidebar for the party, if you want to use it.   If you are new here I hope you will become a follower. Please don't link up more than two posts.  No Etsy link ups or direct advertising, please.  Please visit some of the other blogs and get some great inspiration.  Thanks.:)
Now let's see your beautiful homes, delicious recipes, crafts, or whatever makes your home special!

 *If you are pinning a post submitted here, please pin from the original source.



23 comments:

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Thanks Sherry for Home Sweet Home. Enjoyed seeing the features. Have a great week ahead.
Joy

Unknown said...

Lovely features Sherry!!!
Thanks so much for another great party - it's very appreciated :)
Hugs,
Suzan

Aimee at Refresh-Renew... said...

Love the beautiful photos and features. Thanks for hosting!-aimee

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks so much for the party!!

Hugs,
Debbie

Jeanette@Creating a Life Studio said...

Beautiful features, Sherry. I'm enjoying following your posts on Facebook, too!
Thank you for the party, and I wish you a lovely Mother's Day weekend!

Jeanette

Nici @ Posed Perfection said...

Thanks for hosting, Sherry! I love the features...especially that tub of lettuce! I just started a new link party too and would be thrilled if you stopped by to link up one of your delicious recipes or other beautiful posts. Hope to see you at the Creative Ways Link Party!
Blessings,
Nici

Faye said...

I think your cake is perfectly beautiful!
Thanks for hosting!

Simply Suzannes at Home said...

Suzanne of Simply Suzannes at Home

Beautiful features, Sherry!
Thanks so much for hosting.
Have a wonderful weekend,
Suzanne

FABBY'S LIVING said...

I love your cake and setting! Thank you for hosting and have a lovely Mother's Day!
FABBY

Elizabeth and Gary said...

Hi Sherry,
Thank you so much for sharing my Kitchen Remodel with all your amazing and talented readers. There is always so much cooking and decorating inspiration from everyone that links to Home Sweet Home.
Thank you again when I read your post I was smile from ear to ear!

Have a sweet day, hugs Elizabeth

Magali@TheLittleWhiteHouse said...

Thank you for hosting an inspiring party!

Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

Yum! I want some of that cake! Thanks once again for hosting, Sherry! You have the homiest blog. Happy Mother's Day to you!

Diane said...

The roses in the tin are so pretty and love all the other features. Thanks for the party!

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Thanks for hosting Sherry and I hope you have a wonderful Mother's Day weekend.

Blessings,
Sandi

Kathleen said...

Sherry! Once again thank you for featuring my post and for hosting each week! Always fun to join in and be noticed! Have a great weekend!
Kathleen

Vintage Paint and more... said...

Love the features - think I am going to have to check out that salad in tub... Looks like something I could do.. thank you so much for the party each week... Cathy

Kim said...

Sherry, thanks for the party! It always looks like a décor magazine. Your photos and layout are truly lovely.

Deborah Montgomery said...

I've missed your party the last couple weeks! so glad to be back! Thanks for hosting, and have a wonderful Mother's Day, Sherry!

Poppy said...

Your pretty cakes are a source of scrumptious inspiration for spring! Thanks for hosting and have a great weekend! Happy Mother's Day, Sherry!

Poppy

Jeannie and Linda said...

Hi Sherry, Love the features, the cake certainly looks good. Thank you so much for hosting, have a great weekend.
Jeannie

Leslie Anne Tarabella said...

I didn't have anything good to link up this week, but all the others are keeping me busy clicking away! It's like I'm peeking in the window of a really good party!

Lady of the Manor said...

Thanks again for featuring me!! I always look forward to your parties!! Such great ideas!! Thanks for hosting each week.

Abby said...

Thanks for hosting! Always great features and links.