Thursday, February 13, 2014

Home Sweet Home #157

Hello and welcome to Home Sweet Home!  This week I photographed two generations of teddy bears in A Child's First Lovey.

I had my annual Valentine Tea.

And if you need to eat gluten/wheat, dairy, soy, nut, and sugar free I showed you how on Gluten Free Blueberry Banana Muffins.

 There are so many great creative ideas, recipes, and beautiful homes at The Home Sweet Home party each week. Here are some of the great blogger's post that caught my eye from last week's Home Sweet Home.

Kathy of A Delightsome Life wowed me with this Coffee Filter Rose Heart-Shaped Wreath.

Barbara at 21 Rosemary Lane showed us how to make Easy Bisquick Chocolate Waffles.

Cathy at Vintage Paint and more... shared a Drop Cloth and Lace Purse that was made by her.

Delia at Revived by Delia shared a Beachy Sofa Table Redo that had me ready for summer!

Thank you to all who join me at Home Sweet Home!  It is always wonderful to have you here.
  Sherry
Follow me on Twitter 

Follow me on Facebook 

Follow me on Pinterest


Guidelines for Home Sweet Home Party:

Attention: To link up you must have a permalink back to this party in your post or you won't be featured.

Link up anything in your home or garden.  I love seeing home tours and neat shops too!

My button for the party is at the "Buttons" link at the top of the blog under the header, if you want to use it.   If you are new here I hope you will become a follower. Please don't link up more than two posts.  No Etsy link ups or direct advertising, please.  Please visit some of the other blogs and get some great inspiration.  Thanks.:)
Now let's see your beautiful home, delicious recipes, crafts, or whatever makes your home special!

 *If you are pinning a post submitted here, please pin from the original site.

30 comments:

Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

Another beautiful week at your place! So nice that you take the time to visit. It's getting harder for me to spend the time. You are always a lovely hostess. Thanks so much, Sherry! Happy Valentine's Day!

Julie's Lifestyle said...

Hi Sherry, thanks so much for hosting and everything that you shared with us the tea, the muffins are so nice! Wishing you a wonderful Valentine's Day!
Julie

Barbara @ 21 Rosemary Lane said...

Hi Sherry...thank you so much for featuring my waffle recipe! My kids have been enjoying them since they have had so many snow days here. I linked up again this week! Have a great weekend and Happy Valentine's day!
XO Barbara

Natasha in Oz said...

G'Day from Oz lovely Sherry! I hope all is well your way. I am back from my blogging break and am so thrilled to be joining in with your link up after all this time! It looks like you have been as busy as ever!

I hope you have a very happy Valentine's Day and thanks so much for having me today.

Best wishes,
Natasha in Oz

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Thank you so much for the great party. Happy Valentine's Day!
FABBY

Poppy said...

Gorgeous teascapes, Sherry! Thanks so much for hosting and have a happy Valentine's Day!

Poppy

Sylvia said...

Thank you, Sherry, for having me at your cozy party! Such inspiring features! Have a lovely Valentine's Day!

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for the party !!!

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Thank you for hosting Sherry and Happy Valentines Day to you and your guys!

Blessings,
Sandi

Tazas y Cuentos said...

Thank you for hosting, Sherry! I'm so happy joining your party again after my holidays.
Besos!

The French Hutch said...

I think you had a lovely week, love the bears. Great features. Thanks for hosting...............
Happy Valentine’s Day.

Emily

SwedishCorner ~ DownUnder...Pernilla said...

Thank you so much for hosting, Sherry! Happy Valentine's Day to you and your family :) Hugs from Australia♥ ~Pernilla

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for the party Sherry - hope you have a wonderful Valentine's day :)

Debra@CommonGround said...

those bears are just adorable! thanks so much for hosting, Sherry!

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson said...

Thanks for hosting Sherry. Have a Happy Valentines Day!
hugs,
Jann

Deborah Montgomery said...

Thank you for hosting, and Happy Valentine's Day to you!

Vintage Paint and more... said...

Sherry, thank you so much for including the drop cloth purse amongst your great features this week. The rose wreath by Kathy at A Delightsome Life is gorgeous. Thank you for hosting each week - have a wonderful weekend... Cathy

Kim said...

Happy Valentine's Day, Sherry! Thanks so much for the party! :) Kim

living from glory to glory said...

Hello, May you have a wonderful Valentines Day Sherry. Enjoy your weekend!
Blessings, Roxy xo

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the feature! I'm so glad you liked my beachy table.

Zuni, Chickadee Home Nest said...

Thanks so much for hosting this fun party! ~Zuni

Magali@TheLittleWhiteHouse said...

Thank you so much for hosting! Have a lovely day!

Diann said...

Thank you for hosting and have a happy Valentine's Day!

Pondside said...

Those teddies - worn in all the right places and still a bit fluffy in all the right places. They have been loved!

Faye said...

Thank you for hosting! Happy Valentine's Day!

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for another wonderful party and Happy Valentine's Day to you!
Blessings,
Patti

Ivy and Elephants said...


so beautiful and serene. Thanks so much for hosting.
Hugs,
Patti

KathyB. said...

So much to take in and enjoy. I especially love the little purse. Valentine's day inspires so much creativity and the expressions of love are shown in so many ways. I hope yours was a day of love-inspiration.

Abby said...

Thank you for hosting! It is always a great party with great links!

Linda @ Life and Linda said...

Thanks for hosting. Gotta love those teddy bears. I hope you had a lovely Valentine's day.