Thursday, August 8, 2013

Home Sweet Home #131

Hello and Welcome to Home Sweet Home!  This week I did some food photography in Berry Season.

I showed how I created this cotton swab container in Candle Jar Makeover.


Now, I would like to feature some of the great blogger's post that caught my eye from last week's Home Sweet Home.  
Mary from Home Is Where the Boat Is shared this delightful Lemon-Rosemary Coffee Cake.

Nancy of Two Cottages and Tea showed off her lovely yard in A Visit to My Garden.

Lisa at True Hope and a Future showed off a D-I-Y Fire Pit that was really nice.

Debbie at Slice of Pie created Tomato, Pineapple, and Pineapple Sage Jam.
There are so many great posts  every week.   It is really hard to feature a few and, remember to be featured you must have a link back to the Home Sweet Home party.   Thank you to everyone who joins me at Home Sweet Home!  It is wonderful to have you here!
  Sherry

Follow me on Twitter  
Follow me on Facebook 
Follow me on Pinterest 


I will join these ladies today:
Be Inspired Friday at Common Ground 
Feathered Nest Friday at French Country Cottage
Home and Garden Thursday  at A Delightsome Life 
Guidelines for Home Sweet Home Party:
Attention: To link up you must have a permalink back to this party in your post or you won't be featured.
Link up anything in your home or garden.  I love seeing home tours and neat shops too!
My button is on my sidebar for the party, if you want to use it.   If you are new here I hope you will become a follower. Please don't link up more than two posts.  No Etsy link ups or direct advertising, please.  Please visit some of the other blogs and get some great inspiration.  Thanks.:)
Now let's see your beautiful homes, delicious recipes, crafts, or whatever makes your home special!
 *If you are pinning a post submitted here, please pin from the original site.

If you enter your link and it doesn't seem to take it.
Go below where you copy and pasted the link and where it says:
 "Trouble linking up?"
         Try Here      
Use the "Try here" link and it will pop up in a new page and you shouldn't have any trouble linking up there.

29 comments:

Mary said...

Hi Sherry~ Thanks so much for sharing my Lemon-Rosemary Coffee Cake! I'm honored and thrilled to be featured!

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

thanks so much for hostng each week!!

Hugs,
Debbie

Decor To Adore said...

Oh your zucchini bread looks SO good! Thank you so very much for hosting.

Cheryl said...

Thank you, Sherry, for hosting the party! I'll be back later to check out some of the great links!

Trisha said...

It's always nice to be able to join in on the fun!

~Trisha

Kathy said...

Yummy posts this week, Sherry - love all the bounty of summer being so beautifully shared - I am delighted to join your party and appreciate you hosting,
Kathy

Kathryn Ferguson Griffin said...

Thanks for hosting! Have a happy rest of the week. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

Shenita @ Embellishments by SLR said...

Lovely features, Sherry! Thanks so much for hosting!!

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Some yummy features too! Thank you for hosting this cool party this week. Big hugs,
FABBY

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Some yummy features too! Thank you for hosting this cool party this week. Big hugs,
FABBY

Larissa ~ Prodigal Pieces said...

mmmm...berry season, my favorite!! Thank you for hosting, Sherry. :o)

Sarah said...

Great looking features! Thanks for hosting, Sherry.

Poppy said...

Thanks for hosting, Sherry!

Poppy

Confessions of a Plate Addict said...

Love the features, Sherry! Thanks for hosting!...hugs...Debbie

Ivy and Elephants said...

Thank you so much for always being such a charming hostess! Have a great weekend.
Hugs,
Patti

SwedishCorner ~ DownUnder...Pernilla said...

Thank you for hosting a great party, Sherry and for sharing wonderful features from last week :) Have a great weekend! Greetings from Australia♥ ~Pernilla

Unknown said...

you certainly had a productive week- love your berry photo!

Karen

Two Cottages And Tea said...

Thank you so much for featuring my garden this week! I am so honored and you made my day! Wishing you a wonderful weekend!
Hugs....Nancy

Madonna/aka/Ms Lemon of Make Mine Lemon said...

Thanks so much for hosting and letting me join in.

Unknown said...

Wonderful food pictures! Waiting for late dinner guest and sooo . . . hungry! Thanks for hosting and blessings to you, Patti

Linda@Coastal Charm said...

Thank you for hosting Sherry...now I am off to visit around.

Blessings,
Linda

Gina @ VictorianWannaBe said...

Hi Sherry,
You've been a busy gal! Nice features and thanks for hosting!
Gina

Edith DUTERTRE said...

hello
superbe leurs et jardin
bien pratique
et des recettes à explorer
tendresse
edith (iris) France

Stan and Jody Gabara said...

Sherry, Thanks for always hosting a fun party! Love reading your wonderful comments when you stop by.
You're the best! Happy Friday!

Hugs,
Jody

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson said...

Hi Sherry, I am slow at getting over here. I adore Nancy's garden too!
hugs,
Jann

Savannah Granny said...

Oh my, I love zucchini bread and this berries practically pot off the page.
Thanks for hosting, Ginger

Slice of Pie said...

Thanks for featuring my Pineapple Sage Jam this week ... It is really good and worth the effort to make! Love your blog ... love the party ... Have made more new friends through blogging!

Kayesi @ OldHistoricHomesForSale.com said...

Thanks for such a lovely visit. The berry photo was beautiful! It would make a lovely print for kitchen decor. And Nancy's flowers are so pretty. Thank you too for a fun linky to explore.

Unknown said...

That firepit is AMAZING!