Thursday, July 25, 2013

Home Sweet Home #129

Hello and welcome to Home Sweet Home!  This week I reflected on all I do for my family in Familiar Acts.

I finally had a tea party for the little girls I babysit, in Mad Tea Party '13.

 I made a Mixed Berry Coffee Cake that was a winner!

 Now, I would like to feature some of the great blogger's post that caught my eye from last week's Home Sweet Home.  

 Kyra at Chateau Revivals made over The Kidney Desk.  With beautiful results! 

Kris at Junk Chic Cottage created the most feminine deck in her post Happy Monday.

Jill at Sew a Fine Seam used Miss Mustard Seed's Milk Paint to makeover this dresser.

Fairhope Supply Co. shared a beautiful home with loads of personal style in Happy House in Daphne.

There are so many great posts  every week.   It is really hard to feature a few and, remember to be featured you must have a link back to the Home Sweet Home party.   Thank you to everyone who joins me at Home Sweet Home!  It is wonderful to have you here!
  Sherry

Follow me on Twitter  
Follow me on Facebook 
Follow me on Pinterest 


I will join these ladies today:
Be Inspired Friday at Common Ground 
Feathered Nest Friday at French Country Cottage
Home and Garden Thursday  at A Delightsome Life 
G' Day Saturday at Natasha in Oz 

Guidelines for Home Sweet Home Party:
Attention: To link up you must have a permalink back to this party in your post or you won't be featured.
Link up anything in your home or garden.  I love seeing home tours and neat shops too!
My button is on my sidebar for the party, if you want to use it.   If you are new here I hope you will become a follower. Please don't link up more than two posts.  No Etsy link ups or direct advertising, please.  Please visit some of the other blogs and get some great inspiration.  Thanks.:)
Now let's see your beautiful homes, delicious recipes, crafts, or whatever makes your home special!
 *If you are pinning a post submitted here, please pin from the original site.

If you enter your link and it doesn't seem to take it.
Go below where you copy and pasted the link and where it says:
 "Trouble linking up?"
         Try Here      
Use the "Try here" link and it will pop up in a new page and you shouldn't have any trouble linking up there.

32 comments:

FABBY'S LIVING said...

I made something very similar to that awesome cake, I will post it later. The one I'm sharing now it's an orange cake, which is delish too and with recipe. Thanks for hosting such lovely party. Big hugs,
FABBY

Larissa ~ Prodigal Pieces said...

Absolutely gorgeous features! Gotta love chippy goodness. :o) Thank you for hosting!

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for the party!!!
I'd love to take a nap on Kris's deck - it's just gorgeous, isn't it?
Love ALL the features!
Have a great wknd
Hugs,
Suzan

Leslie Anne Tarabella said...

How exciting to be featured on your beautiful blog! Thanks so much!

Unknown said...

People are so talented! Great features. Thanks for hosting.

Poppy said...

Great party, great features! Thanks for hosting, Sherry!

Poppy

Debra at HOMESPUN: http://www.thehomespun.com said...

Thank you for hosting! :)

Christine at Little Brags said...

Hi Sherry, thanks for the Linky....Christine from Little Brags

Confessions of a Plate Addict said...

Love the features, Sherry! Thanks so much for hosting!...hugs...Debbie

Sarah said...

Cooking with blueberries here this week. Will have to try your coffee cake. Thanks for hosting.

Kathy said...

Terrific features this week, I really do love the sweet bed/chaise on that porch! I am delighted to join your party - I appreciate you hosting,
Kathy

Susan Freeman said...

Thank you for hosting. Wonderful features!

Big Hugs,
Susan and Bentley

Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

These are some wonderful features! Thanks for hosting, Sherry!

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson said...

Sherry, this weeks features are fabulous as always! Love Kris's deck! I always enjoy seeing what you have been up to during the week. Never find enough time to get around and visit as much as I'd like to. Thanks for hosting!
hugs,
Jann

SwedishCorner ~ DownUnder...Pernilla said...

Happy Friday, Sherry! Thanks for hosting :) Lovely features. Greetings from Australia♥ ~Pernilla

Junkchiccottage said...

Hi Sherry,
Thank you for the feature. You are so sweet. You host a nice party my friend. Hope to get a new project done to post with this party. Life is getting in the way this week!!!!! Thanks for being the hostess with the mostess.
Kris

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

That deck is just gorgeous! I love your chintz teapot too. Thank you for hosting and have a great weekend.

Blessings,
Sandi

Rosemary@villabarnes said...

Great features, Sherry. Thanks for hosting.

Gina @ VictorianWannaBe said...

Hi Sherry,
Great features! Thanks for hosting and have a great weekend.
Gina

Madonna/aka/Ms Lemon of Make Mine Lemon said...

First of all thank you for hosting and letting me join in. Secondly, I just love your tea set, and third, I so want a room like Fairhope's. It would be perfect for entertaining.

Christine said...

Beautiful features!!! Have a great evening!

Carolyn said...

Lovely features and I love the chintz teapot in the first photo.

Thank you for hosting,
Carolyn

curiositaellya said...

Thank you so much for the party.
Have a wonderful day,
Ellya

The Porcelain Rose said...

Wonderful features!
Lovely photos.
Thanks for hosting each week!
Have a great weekend.
Hugs,
Elizabeth

Stan and Jody Gabara said...

Sherry, Love all the features! Thanks so much for hosting a wonderful party!

Hugs,
Jody

Magali@TheLittleWhiteHouse said...

Thanks for hosting. That white daybed on your features is calling my name!

Jeannie and Linda said...

Thank you so much for hosting. Kyrs's kidney desk is awesome, great features. Have a great weekend.
Jeannie

Karen said...

Hi Sherry,
Your features were lovely this week! Thank you so much for hosting such a fun party! Have a wonderful weekend. Take care,
Karen

Unknown said...

That coffee cake looks delish!

pembrokeshire lass said...

Lovely table. I loved the shape of your tea pot and the roses were lovely. Thanks Joan

Unknown said...

i also have that type of table at my home,
but this type of decoration style i do not have :)
that is very awesome.

Miami Houses | Aventura Condos

Kathy said...

Beautiful posts and gorgeous features last week, Sherry - I am delighted that you shared with Home and Garden Thursday,
Kathy