Thursday, June 27, 2013

Home Sweet Home #125

Hello and Welcome to Home Sweet Home!  This week I styled an Ocean Themed Mantel for summer.

I showed off more of my Brambley Hedge tea set with Summer Brambley Hedge.

And, I made a new twist to the kid's favorite Strawberry Banana Bread.

Now, I would like to feature some of the great blogger's post that caught my eye from last week's Home Sweet Home. 

Daphne at Ivy, Phyllis, and Me!  Featured a lovely Chocolate Cloud Cake.

Daisy at Henrietta and Clementine showed off her Old Door Photo Display.  So cute!

Mimi's Vintage Charm painted her vintage vanity in Paris Grey Vanity. Isn't this a great look!

Jamie at Anderson + Grant gave a makeover to a vintage toolbox that I loved!  Be sure and go see it styled and the inside of the box too!

Karen at Karen's Cottage and Castle had a Romantic Garden Party that was gorgeous! 

Christina of PennyWise showed how to create the Firefly Globes and Firefly Jar.  I loved this project!

There are so many talented people joining me each week!  It is really hard to feature a few.   And, remember to be featured you must have a link back to the Home Sweet Home party.   Thank you to everyone who joins me at Home Sweet Home!  It is wonderful to have you here! 
Next week, due to the 4th of July, I will put this party on Wednesday July 3rd. 
 
Sherry

Follow me on Twitter  
Follow me on Facebook 
Follow me on Pinterest 


I will join these ladies today:
Be Inspired Friday at Common Ground 
Feathered Nest Friday at French Country Cottage
Home and Garden Thursday  at A Delightsome Life 
G' Day Saturday at Natasha in Oz 


Guidelines for Home Sweet Home Party:
Attention: To link up you must have a permalink back to this party in your post or you won't be featured.
Link up anything in your home or garden.  I love seeing home tours and neat shops too!
My button is on my sidebar for the party, if you want to use it.   If you are new here I hope you will become a follower. Please don't link up more than two posts.  No Etsy link ups or direct advertising, please.  Please visit some of the other blogs and get some great inspiration.  Thanks.:)
Now let's see your beautiful homes, delicious recipes, crafts, or whatever makes your home special!
 *If you are pinning a post submitted here, please pin from the original site.

If you enter your link and it doesn't seem to take it.
Go below where you copy and pasted the link and where it says:
 "Trouble linking up?"
         Try Here      
Use the "Try here" link and it will pop up in a new page and you shouldn't have any trouble linking up there.


36 comments:

Eileen said...

I absolutely love your summer mantel. The artwork is really wonderful. Thanks for hosting!

Jamie | anderson + grant said...

Thanks for featuring my toolbox...I'm glad you loved it so much!!!
Jamie | andersonandgrant.blogspot.com

Nici @ Posed Perfection said...

Such fun features! Thanks so much for hosting! Have a great weekend!
Blessings,
Nici

Debra at HOMESPUN: http://www.thehomespun.com said...

Thanks for hosting! That mantel is so pretty! :)

Ivy, Phyllis and Me! said...

Good Afternoon Sherry, Thank you so much for featuring my Chocolate Cloud Cake, it was so very kind of you.
It is lovely that you are hosting this party, as it gives us all a chance to meet new friends.
Have a lovely day,
Best Wishes
Daphne

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks so much for hosting!!

Hugs,
Debbie

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Hi Sherry, lovely features as always. I'm loving by flowers right now, favorite season. Thanks for hosting.
Joy

Madonna/aka/Ms Lemon of Make Mine Lemon said...

Thank you so much for hosting.

The Cottager said...

thanks so much for the sweet words about my vanity. loved that tool box feature as well.

Poppy said...

Hi Sherry,

Beautiful summer mantel and delicious looking cake! Thanks for hosting!

Poppy

Diann said...

Your summer mantel is pretty and so fresh looking. thank you for hosting and have a wonderful weekend!

Tuula @ Thrifty Rebel Vintage said...

Thanks so much for hosting the party!

Christine at Little Brags said...

Hi Sherry, great features....Christine from Little Brags

Debra@CommonGround said...

Love that yellow toolbox! just linked up, thanks for hosting, Sherry!!

Confessions of a Plate Addict said...

Love the features, Sherry! Thanks for hosting!...hugs...Debbie

SwedishCorner ~ DownUnder...Pernilla said...

Beautiful features - so much inspiration! Thanks for hosting each week, Sherry :) Winter greetings from Australia♥ ~Pernilla

Christine said...

Thanks so much for the party!

Unknown said...

Thank you for hosting Sherry and blessings to you, Patti

Two Cottages And Tea said...

Great features this week! Thanks for hosting your fun party!
Nancy

Donna Wilkes said...

The yellow vintage toolbox was one of my favorites last week. Love the South Seas feel in your vignette. Thank you for hosting.

Liz @ Quirky Vistas said...

Looking forward to seeing what everyone's been up to. Thanks for putting the party together, Sherry!
Liz

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Am I ever late linking up today! Your features are wonderful Sherry. Thanks for hosting and enjoy your weekend.

Blessings,
Sandi

Ricki Treleaven said...

I'm McLovin' your mantel, my dear! Great features, too!

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for the feature! I love all your features! Have a great week,
Daisy

Melissa@daisymaebelle.com said...

Thanks for the party! And, for featuring my daughter tonight! She has just started her blog - I am so proud of her! You made her day! Life to the full! Melissa @ DaisyMaeBelle

Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

There are some real yummies here this week! Thanks, Sherry! I'm all for partying early. See ya next week!

Karen said...

Hi Sherry,
I am soooo honoured to be featured in your party! Thank you for hosting and I do appreciate your thoughtfulness!
Have a wonderful weekend!
Take care,
Karen

Gina @ VictorianWannaBe said...

Hi Sherry,
Your summer mantle looks so nice, I love anything with seashells! Your bread looks delicious too! Great features and thanks for hosting!
Gina

Jeanette@Creating a Life Studio said...

Hi Sherry, your mantel is so pretty! Thanks so much for having us each week!

Jeanette @ Creating a Life

curiositaellya said...

Thank you so much for the party.
Hope you are having fantastic week so far.

Ellya

Christina Paul said...

Thanks so much for featuring my firefly globes this week!- I'm so glad you enjoyed the project!

Stan and Jody Gabara said...

Sherry, Thank you so much for hosting. Love all your features!
Have a wonderful weekend!

Hugs,
Jody

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson said...

Great pics this week Sherry. Love lots of them!4
hugs,
Jann

Lucky Dip Lisa said...

My first time here, thanks for hosting. I posted my link and look forward to viewing the others!

Edith DUTERTRE said...

bonjour
un petit tour en passant
je découvre votre blog
super sympa et romantique
à très bientôt
tendresse
iris

Kathy said...

Hello Sherry, Lovely posts this week and I do love Karen's romantic garden party! I do appreciate you sharing with Home and Garden Thursday,
Kathy