Thursday, May 23, 2013

Home Sweet Home #120

Hello and welcome to Home Sweet Home!  This week I took you to our grade school and showed off the Storybook Garden.

I shared some of the beautiful flowers in Flowers in May.

And, I showed off a vignette for summer in Summery Shells.

Now, I would like to feature some of the great blogger's post that caught my eye from last week's Home Sweet Home.  

Lynnie at Vintage Gal Style showed off  some Outdoor Nook inspirations from her Pinterest board.

Laurie at Heaven's Walk showed off her Gypsy Swing.

Refresh & Renew shared  Nautical Monkey Fist she created for summer vignettes.

Debra at Homespun created this sweet Bee Pillow from her Grandson's favorite book.

There are so many talented people joining me each week!  It is really hard to feature a few.   And, remember to be featured you must have a link back to the Home Sweet Home party.   Thank you to everyone who joins me at Home Sweet Home!  It is wonderful to have you here! 
Sherry

Follow me on Twitter  
Follow me on Facebook 
Follow me on Pinterest 


I will join these ladies today:
Be Inspired Friday at Common Ground 
Feathered Nest Friday at French Country Cottage
Home and Garden Thursday  at A Delightsome Life 
G' Day Saturday at Natasha in Oz
Guidelines for Home Sweet Home Party:
Attention: To link up you must have a permalink back to this party in your post or you won't be featured.
Link up anything in your home or garden.  I love seeing neat shops too!
My button is on my sidebar for the party, if you want to use it.   If you are new here I hope you will become a follower. Please don't link up more than two posts.  No Etsy link ups or direct advertising, please.  Please visit some of the other blogs and get some great inspiration.  Thanks.:)
Now let's see your beautiful homes, delicious recipes, crafts, or whatever makes your home special!
 *If you are pinning a post submitted here, please pin from the original site. 

34 comments:

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Very nice features. Thank you for hosting this week. Have a wonderful long weekend!
FABBY

Kathy said...

Beautiful posts and features, Sherry, I could so take a nap in that hammock right now! I appreciate you hosting and sharing,
Kathy

Debra@CommonGround said...

love Laurie's porch swing! just linked up, thanks for having us!

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Sherry,
Thanks so much for hosting!!

Hugs,
Debbie

Doreen @ Hymns and Verses said...

Thanks so much for hosting! Hope you have a wonderful holiday weekend!

Blessings,
Doreen

cindy said...

Ah, how I love seeing Robin's eggs in her nest :) Just perfection.

Thanks for hosting, I enjoyed the features too!

Patty @ That's So Pretty said...

Thank you for hosting another wonderful party, great features!

Aimee at Refresh-Renew... said...

Thank you so much for featuring my project! I love your blog site and all the inspiring bloggers who have posted. I am honored to be a part of the sharing!

Aimee at Refresh-Renew... said...

Thank you for featuring my project on your blog! I am so honored to be a part of the great inspired sharing that goes on with your beautiful site!

Poppy said...

Thanks for hosting, Sherry! Your little delicate flowers are so sweet and Debra's cushion collage and cutie grand son, are TOO cute!

Have a fabulous weekend!

Poppy

Debra at HOMESPUN: http://www.thehomespun.com said...

Sherry thank you so much for featuring the pillows and grandson post! :)

Have a wonderful evening! :)

Kathryn Ferguson Griffin said...

Thanks for hosting! Beautiful features!!! Have a happy weekend. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

SwedishCorner ~ DownUnder...Pernilla said...

Thank you so much for hosting each week, Sherry! Fabulous features :) Greetings from Australia♥ ~Pernilla

xinex said...

Everything is so beautiful! Thanks for hosting...Christine

Butterfly 8)(8 Bungalow said...

I love your photo of the shells in the urn. Beautiful.

Jamie-So Much Better With Age said...

Thanks so much for hosting!!
Jamie @ Better With Age

Sarah said...

Thanks for hosting and enjoy the Memorial Day weekend.

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Thanks so much for hosting Sherry. The nest of eggs is so precious and I like your shells. Have a lovely weekend, my friend.

Blessings,
Sandi

Liz @ Quirky Vistas said...

Great features. Lots of fun! Thanks for having us her for the party!
Liz

Something Nice and Pretty said...

Thanks so much for hosting, I'm in love with the swing!

Natasha in Oz said...

Thanks so much for having me again today Sherry. Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Best wishes,
Natasha in Oz

Unknown said...

Fabulous features. Thanks so much for the party. Blessings, Patti

Confessions of a Plate Addict said...

Love the features, Sherry! Thanks for hosting!...hugs...Debbie

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson said...

Love this weeks features Sherry. Happy to be joining the party this week.
hugs,
Jann

Anonymous said...

wonderful
♥doris

Jeanette@Creating a Life Studio said...

Thanks so much for hosting, Sherry!

Jeanette

JP said...

Hello Sherry...I'm mback to posting, again! Laurie's porch swing is so romantic...wish I had a place for one! Have a great weekend and thanks for hosting!
Hugs, Janet/JP

Jeannie and Linda said...

Sherry, great features. I see a nap time theme! I'm in! Thanks so much for hosting. Have a beautiful weekend!

Peace,
Linda and Jeannie at The French Hens Nest

Christine at Little Brags said...

thanks for the party

Sue said...

Lovely pictures...I can't quit looking at the seashell arrangement. I'm almost ready to put away the birds and bring out the shells! Beautiful!

Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

Thanks for coming by Sherry! Busy times. It's nice to be missed! Thanks once again for a great linky party!

Two Cottages And Tea said...

Great features! Thank you for hosting your fun party!
Nancy

curiositaellya said...

Thank you so much for the party. And I see you next week.

Ellya

Art and Sand said...

Thanks for hosting. I see a lot of fun posts to read.