Monday, October 7, 2024

Autumn Bouquet

 Autumn Bouquet

Today I share an unusual autumn bouquet, not with the autumn colors that are on fire and brilliant. I love autumn colors, and I love the season; it is my favorite. I discovered something new to me this year. If you cut back flowers in July when they look really scruffy, they bloom beautifully in late September and October. 

Autumn Bouquet
So I give you an autumn bouquet in purple. A calm bouquet for a season of change. Today I thought it was best to just share a pretty picture. My heart is hurting for the southeast and Florida today. Bless all of those affected. 

In Victory,
Sherry

1 comment:

carrie@northwoods scrapbook said...

Beautiful bouquet! Love the deep purple 😍 I continue to pray for FL too. My daughter is going to school in Tampa and thankfully we're getting her home tomorrow! Those poor folks - this hurricane stuff needs to stop now. 🙏🏻