Monday, September 2, 2024

Fall Baking

Apple Pie
It's September! I love fall and always welcome this time of the year. The garden is winding down, and there is more time to come indoors and bake. I was pressed for time today, and my baking was fast. I took the pictures quickly. The pictures look a little more realistic than a highly styled photo shoot. 

Apple Pie
I made a lattice top apple pie. It is not my favorite way to make a pie. It is time-consuming, and it never turns out just like I want it to. Maybe if I made more of them, I would get better at it. 

Apple Pie
The house smells amazing with the cinnamon and nutmeg wafting out of the pie! 

Apple Pie

Fall Baking
There are still flowers in the garden to pick, and I am leaving several of them for the wildlife. 

Fall Baking
Autumn is all about the cozy! I just love this time of year! 

Apple Pie
My messy apple pie. I can now see a spot where I didn't get the lattice woven. Can you see it?
Happy Fall! 

In Victory,
Sherry

4 comments:

Faith said...

your pie looks delicious, and I think you did a very good job with the lattice top. I've not managed to bring myself to that...maybe someday, they are so pretty.

The Charm of Home said...

Faith, your so kind!

carrie@northwoods scrapbook said...

Your photos and pie look beautiful dear Sherry! Yay for apple and cozy season. It is the absolute most fun to be in the kitchen. Blessings to you. 🍎😋

Parsimonious Décor Darling said...

Beautiful as ever, Sherry...these photos do not looked rushed! So pretty!